404

Paul Bakker
I noticed that the new "developing with maven" page links to a page about checking out the Hippo CMS source. This links results in 404 status message. May not be what you want.

Re: 404

Hi Paul,

where exactly do you get this 404 error?
I do not see the "developing with maven" page. Where did you find it?

Paul Bakker wrote:
> I noticed that the new " developing with maven " page links to a page about checking out the Hippo CMS source. This links results in 404 status message. May not be what you want.

Re: 404

Paul Bakker
Hi Jeroen,

The link is on the page http://www.onehippo.org/cms7/delve_into/tools/howto/maven/build_core_Hippo_CMS.html

and also on other pages.

The url of the link is http://www.onehippo.org/cms7/delve_into/tools/howto/maven/get_Hippo_CMS_source.html

Is it just me?

Jeroen Reijn wrote

Paul Bakker wrote:
> I noticed that the new " developing with maven " page links to a page about checking out the Hippo CMS source. This links results in 404 status message. May not be what you want.

Re: 404

Nope, Paul, you're not alone, here also... :-)

Gerrit

Paul Bakker wrote

Re: 404

Rita Bylsma

On Wed, Apr 1, 2009 at 10:51 PM, Gerrit Berkouwer <[hidden email]> wrote:

Nope, Paul, you're not alone, here also... :-)

Gerrit

It is for everyone as it is in the sources after I inserted the maven subfolder. I overlooked the link you mentioned, which is relative in the xdoc sources.
I changed it yesterday in the sources and it will be visible shortly when I deploy the new version of the site.

Thanks for your help,
                                 Rita Bylsma

[knip]

Best Regards,