Accessing the documentation from 7.7 redirects to login form

Accessing the documentation from 7.7 redirects to login form

Auke

Re: Accessing the documentation from 7.7 redirects to login form

Bas van Leeuwen
Hello Auke,

We were not, will take a look and let you know.

Regards,
Bas van Leeuwen

On 28 February 2013 13:22, Auke <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello,

are you aware that accessing the documentation from 7.7 redirects to
http://www.onehippo.org/login/form?

For example:
http://www.onehippo.org/7_7/library/concepts/channels/hst-2-channel-manager.html

http://www.onehippo.org/7_8/library/concepts/channels/hst-2-channel-manager.html
is accessible.

--
Auke

Re: Accessing the documentation from 7.7 redirects to login form

Hello Auke,

my apologies. While I was setting up the authorization on the hippo
campus for 'enterprise' only documentation I by accident set some
wrong properties on the 7_7 and 7_6 mounts :)

I've fixed them now. Thank you for reporting!

Regards Ard