Announcement: New versions for Automatic export and Related documents plugin on 7.7

Announcement: New versions for Automatic export and Related documents plugin on 7.7

Simon Voortman-2
Dear all,

New versions are available for the 7.7.5 maintenance release:
- Automatic export version: 2.02.04
- Related documents plugin version: 2.08.07

We plan to include these in the upcoming 7.7.6 release, which will be
finalized in the coming weeks.

The issues that have been addressed for these versions include:

HIPPLUG-479 - Have the related docs plugin only suggest similar
documents through search that are of the current site's content
AUTOEXPORT-27 - Auto export imagelink exception
AUTOEXPORT-29 - Bootstrap content can get duplicated

For a complete list of changes I refer to our issue tracker at
http://issues.onehippo.com .

If you wish to use these new versions now, you can include the
following in the properties section in your project pom(s):

    <hippo.addon-automatic-export.version>2.02.04</hippo.addon-automatic-export.version>
    <forge.relateddocs.version>2.08.07</forge.relateddocs.version>

Kind regards,

Simon Voortman