Blog

slaksh168
Hi,

how to add a blog in the cms demosite???

Re: Blog

Frank van Lankvelt
I'ld go and ask Jasha:

AFAIK, it's not yet on the Hippo forge, http://forge.onehippo.org/gf/, which is where you can find all kinds of extensions to the Hippo CMS and the Hippo Site Toolkit.

cheers, Frank

On Wed, Sep 15, 2010 at 7:10 AM, slaksh168 <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi,

how to add a blog in the cms demosite???

Re: Blog

Jasha Joachimsthal
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Blog

slaksh168

thanks for u reply...but i dono anything regarding blogs..

so not able to get a clear picture on wat to do..
pls guide me on how to add a blog in cms demo site..

pls

Re: Blog

Mathijs Brand
Hi

I guess the confusion is about the demo. Probably you're asking about
the Hippo Go Green demo: http://www.demo.onehippo.com/
In that demo, the blogs are made externally: Blogs & Tweets.

Is that what what you refer to?

Kind regards,
Mathijs Brand

On Wed, Sep 15, 2010 at 12:21 PM, slaksh168 <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> thanks for u reply...but i dono anything regarding blogs..
>
> so not able to get a clear picture on wat to do..
> pls guide me on how to add a blog in cms demo site..
>
> pls

Re: Blog

slaksh168
no not tat one..its

http://localhost:8080/site/preview

the demosite i am talking about.

Re: Blog

slaksh168
hi,

i also want to know how to add videos..

i am not able to understand on how to use this hippo cms to add video to the demo site..
san

Re: Blog

san
Hi,
    Even I would like to know how to create blogs using hippo.... is der any plugin available for creating..
kindly help me out as i have no idea about creating blogs and the plugins required for that.
san

Re: Blog

san
    Can i know wat add-ons did u use for creating a blog. Can you give me the link from where i can get those plugins and get it installed. Can u pls briefly describe me how did u create the blog, i mean the various steps involved in creating the blog.

San