Building the HippoCMS from scratch

dsduser
Hello All,

I have created the SITE application using Hippo CMS which has great features for content management.  But I am really interested to explore their code. so this I use this http://www.onehippo.org/7_8/library/development/build-hippo-cms-from-scratch.html but what is the next step to run the Hippo CMS so I can see their code flow and all. Can anyone please guide me on this.
Checkout the code from SVN repository and run the clean install on all folders. all jar and wars are created perfectly fine. but How I can debug the code? or how I can link the code?
Imported all projects in ecllipse. Or please suggest me any other IDE which I can easily understand and I can create the debug configuration for it.

Waiting for reply.

Thanks & regards,
Dsd user