CMS Multitenant support

dsduser
Hello Everyone,

I have created the site application using hippo CMS which have the great features and I am exploring it more . My Site is running perfectly fine with this CMS but there is one more requirement which I need to develop that I want my whole package should be Muli-Tenant(each client will their own database).  My CMS database is in MySQL. I have gone through all the releases of Hippo CMS till 7.8 but I have not found anything about Multi-Tenancy? Can you guys please just confirm that Hippo CMS is really supporting Mutli-tenancy?

Please do let me know if you need any more information.
Waiting for your quick replay.

Thanks &Regards,