CMS7 Usability Test "Save document and close editor"

CMS7 Usability Test "Save document and close editor"

Rolf van der Steen
For those of you who don't know me; I'm Rolf van der Steen, User Experience designer at Hippo. It is my responsibility to ensure our products are easy to use and understand, and users will have a  excellent experience when using them.

To achieve this I would like to ask for your help. From now on I'll be regularly posting usability tests. These are quick tests focusing on (small) parts of the user interface. The tests will take no longer than a couple of minutes to complete.

I gladly like to invite you to participate in these tests. At this moment the tests will be focusing on Hippo CMS7. Also I'm primarily interested in the opinion of actual end users.

So, are you using Hippo CMS7 as an author, editor or admin? Please don't hesitate to join in and speak up. Your opinion is much appreciated!

And to start of right away; here's the first usability test already. It is a fairly simple test asking whether you prefer a 'Done' or 'Save & Close' button for closing your document. To start the test, please use the following URL:
http://usabilla.com/rate/13889265014c1

Note on Usabilla (the tool I'm using for these tests): Participating is anonymous; It is not possible for me to see who has participated. If you like to get in touch personally, please state your email in a note in the test.