Code freeze on trunk (CMS7.8 GA)

Junaidh Sheriff
Dear All,

As we get closer to 7.8 GA release schedule and our testing has gone intense we would like to have code-freeze phase soon.

We request you to commit your pending changes ASAP, starting this Friday 15th February 2013 developers outside R&D should not commit on trunk, if otherwise please bring it up we can discuss.

Thanks in advance.
Regards,
Junaid K

US +1 877 414 4776 (toll free)
Europe +31(0)20 522 4466

Re: Code freeze on trunk (CMS7.8 GA)

Simon Voortman-2
Dear all,

Just as a reminder: We are still in the aforementioned code-freeze phase.

Please postpone your commits to the trunks until further notice.

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards,

Simon

On Wed, Feb 13, 2013 at 5:59 PM, Junaidh Sheriff <[hidden email]> wrote:
Dear All,

As we get closer to 7.8 GA release schedule and our testing has gone intense we would like to have code-freeze phase soon.

We request you to commit your pending changes ASAP, starting this Friday 15th February 2013 developers outside R&D should not commit on trunk, if otherwise please bring it up we can discuss.

Thanks in advance.
Regards,
Junaid K

US +1 877 414 4776 (toll free)
Europe +31(0)20 522 4466

Re: Code freeze on trunk (CMS7.8 GA)

Junaidh Sheriff
Dear All,

I hope you are busily engaged in our new release Hippo CMS 7.8.1 GA. Meanwhile I thought this is good moment to make it explicit that we have branched 7.8* and trunk is on 7.9. And both are open for commits :)

*) Below 7.8 artifacts are branched, rest will be done on need basis. If you want to work on 7.9/7.8 and see the artifact has not been branched - let us know, we will do it for you.
CMS**: 2.24.XX
REPOSITORY***: 2.24.XX
ADDON-CHANNEL-MANAGER: 2.24.XX
PACKAGES: 2.24.XX

**) addon-google-analytics, addon-brokenlinks, addon-automatic-export integrated with CMS 7.8 onwards
***) addon-faceteddate, addon-publication-workflow integrated with Repository 7.8 onwards.

Regards,
Junaid K
R&D team
On Mon, Feb 25, 2013 at 8:35 AM, Simon Voortman <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

abhishek bhardwaj
Hi All,

I am using a method UUID in my java file. for activation code
So i just want to know that after clicking activation link its whether
its gone in dead state or not?

On Fri, Mar 1, 2013 at 4:02 PM, Junaidh Sheriff <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Dear All,
>
> I hope you are busily engaged in our new release Hippo CMS 7.8.1 GA.
> Meanwhile I thought this is good moment to make it explicit that we have
> branched 7.8* and trunk is on 7.9. And both are open for commits :)
>
> *) Below 7.8 artifacts are branched, rest will be done on need basis. If you
> want to work on 7.9/7.8 and see the artifact has not been branched - let us
> know, we will do it for you.
> CMS**: 2.24.XX
> REPOSITORY***: 2.24.XX
> ADDON-CHANNEL-MANAGER: 2.24.XX
> PACKAGES: 2.24.XX
>
> **) addon-google-analytics, addon-brokenlinks, addon-automatic-export
> integrated with CMS 7.8 onwards
> ***) addon-faceteddate, addon-publication-workflow integrated with
> Repository 7.8 onwards.
>
> Regards,
> Junaid K
> R&D team
>
> On Mon, Feb 25, 2013 at 8:35 AM, Simon Voortman <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>>
>> Dear all,
>>
>> Just as a reminder: We are still in the aforementioned code-freeze phase.
>>
>> Please postpone your commits to the trunks until further notice.
>>
>> Thanks in advance.
>>
>> Kind regards,
>>
>> Simon
>>

>> On Wed, Feb 13, 2013 at 5:59 PM, Junaidh Sheriff <[hidden email]>
>> wrote:
>>>
>>> Dear All,
>>>
>>> As we get closer to 7.8 GA release schedule and our testing has gone
>>> intense we would like to have code-freeze phase soon.
>>>
>>> We request you to commit your pending changes ASAP, starting this Friday
>>> 15th February 2013 developers outside R&D should not commit on trunk, if
>>> otherwise please bring it up we can discuss.
>>>
>>> Thanks in advance.
>>> Regards,
>>> Junaid K
>>> --
>>> Amsterdam - Oosteinde 11, 1017 WT Amsterdam
>>> Boston - 1 Broadway, Cambridge, MA 02142
>>>
>>> US +1 877 414 4776 (toll free)
>>> Europe +31(0)20 522 4466
>>> www.onehippo.com

Thank You
Abhishek Bhardwaj
+918527573211
skype Id- cgabhishek

Re: Code freeze on trunk (CMS7.8 GA)

Ard
Abhishek,

We've now asked you on the 14th of Jan, the 24th of Jan and the 4th of
February to *stop* hijacking threads. Now you are doing it again. If
you do not understand what hijacking a thread means, you can ask us.
If you cannot conform yourself to any decent mailinglists etiquette we
cannot otherwise than ban you from this list. I am kind of running out
of patience with you.

One more time for you the main points
1) Do not hijack threads
2) Do not use nonsense punctuation like ?????????
3) Do not demand things but ask things
4) Optionally, give feedback when the help you got solved your problem
and say something like : thank you x

pls also learn by heart this page
http://www.apache.org/dev/contrib-email-tips.html, these are quite
general etiquette rules

Regards Ard

Op 2 mrt. 2013 08:17 schreef "Abhishek Bhardwaj"
<[hidden email]> het volgende:

> Hi All,
>
> I am using a method UUID in my java file. for activation code
> So i just want to know that after clicking activation link its whether
> its gone in dead state or not?
>

> On Fri, Mar 1, 2013 at 4:02 PM, Junaidh Sheriff <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > Dear All,
> >
> > I hope you are busily engaged in our new release Hippo CMS 7.8.1 GA.
> > Meanwhile I thought this is good moment to make it explicit that we have
> > branched 7.8* and trunk is on 7.9. And both are open for commits :)
> >
> > *) Below 7.8 artifacts are branched, rest will be done on need basis. If you
> > want to work on 7.9/7.8 and see the artifact has not been branched - let us
> > know, we will do it for you.
> > CMS**: 2.24.XX
> > REPOSITORY***: 2.24.XX
> > ADDON-CHANNEL-MANAGER: 2.24.XX
> > PACKAGES: 2.24.XX
> >
> > **) addon-google-analytics, addon-brokenlinks, addon-automatic-export
> > integrated with CMS 7.8 onwards
> > ***) addon-faceteddate, addon-publication-workflow integrated with
> > Repository 7.8 onwards.
> >
> > Regards,
> > Junaid K
> > R&D team
> >
> > On Mon, Feb 25, 2013 at 8:35 AM, Simon Voortman <[hidden email]>
> > wrote:
> >>
> >> Dear all,
> >>
> >> Just as a reminder: We are still in the aforementioned code-freeze phase.
> >>
> >> Please postpone your commits to the trunks until further notice.
> >>
> >> Thanks in advance.
> >>
> >> Kind regards,
> >>
> >> Simon

> > --
> > Amsterdam - Oosteinde 11, 1017 WT Amsterdam
> > Boston - 1 Broadway, Cambridge, MA 02142
> >
> > US +1 877 414 4776 (toll free)
> > Europe +31(0)20 522 4466
> > www.onehippo.com

> Thank You
> Abhishek Bhardwaj
> +918527573211
> skype Id- cgabhishek

Re: Code freeze on trunk (CMS7.8 GA)

abhishek bhardwaj
Okay,

Sorry i just did it for quick response .But for next time i'll remember it.

Thank You
Abhishek Bhardwaj
+918527573211
skype Id- cgabhishek