Code style - link broken

Did a reinstall and forgot to copy over my hippo code style for trunk development.

The link I had to the codestyle returns a 404 now, anyone got a link for me? J

TIA!

Met vriendelijke groet / Yours sincerely,

---

Wouter Danes

Competence Manager Hippo / Java / Alfresco

Hinttech

T: +31 6 1158 8264

E: [hidden email]

@wouterdanes

Re: Code style - link broken

Mathijs den Burger
Hi Wouter,

The code style is available at the internal wiki [1]. Not sure you
have access though.

best,
Mathijs

[1] https://wiki.onehippo.com/display/HIPPO/Java+Code+Formatting

On Fri, Sep 21, 2012 at 2:04 PM, Wouter Danes <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi all,
>

> Did a reinstall and forgot to copy over my hippo code style for trunk
> development.
>
> The link I had to the codestyle returns a 404 now, anyone got a link for me?
>

> TIA!
>

> Met vriendelijke groet / Yours sincerely,
>

> ---
>
> Wouter Danes
>
> Competence Manager Hippo / Java / Alfresco
>
> Hinttech
>

> T: +31 6 1158 8264
>
> E: [hidden email]
>
> @wouterdanes

Re: Code style - link broken

Thanks for noticing Wouter.

@Mathijs no he does not have access.

We need to publish the code format again to the onehippo.org. :-)

Jeroen

On Mon, Sep 24, 2012 at 9:21 AM, Mathijs den Burger
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Wouter,
>
> The code style is available at the internal wiki [1]. Not sure you
> have access though.
>
> best,
> Mathijs
>
> [1] https://wiki.onehippo.com/display/HIPPO/Java+Code+Formatting
>

> On Fri, Sep 21, 2012 at 2:04 PM, Wouter Danes <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>

>> Did a reinstall and forgot to copy over my hippo code style for trunk
>> development.
>>
>> The link I had to the codestyle returns a 404 now, anyone got a link for me?
>>

>> TIA!
>>

>> Met vriendelijke groet / Yours sincerely,
>>

>> ---
>>
>> Wouter Danes
>>
>> Competence Manager Hippo / Java / Alfresco
>>
>> Hinttech
>>

>> T: +31 6 1158 8264
>>
>> E: [hidden email]
>>
>> @wouterdanes

Re: Code style - link broken

Stephan Westen
Hi Wouter,

We will make that piece of documentation available again.

What was the old link you had? So I can redirect that link to the new documentation.

thanks,

Stephan

On Fri, Sep 21, 2012 at 2:04 PM, Wouter Danes <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi all,

Did a reinstall and forgot to copy over my hippo code style for trunk development.

The link I had to the codestyle returns a 404 now, anyone got a link for me? J

TIA!

Met vriendelijke groet / Yours sincerely,

---

Wouter Danes

Competence Manager Hippo / Java / Alfresco

Hinttech

T: <a href="tel:%2B31%206%201158%208264" value="+31611588264" target="_blank">+31 6 1158 8264

E: [hidden email]

@wouterdanes

thanks,

Stephan

Re: Code style - link broken

Wouter Danes-2

That’s the link I had. Thanks for reinstating it again. In the meantime, can someone from Hippo mail it to me please? J

We will make that piece of documentation available again.

What was the old link you had? So I can redirect that link to the new documentation.

thanks,

Stephan

On Fri, Sep 21, 2012 at 2:04 PM, Wouter Danes <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi all,

Did a reinstall and forgot to copy over my hippo code style for trunk development.

The link I had to the codestyle returns a 404 now, anyone got a link for me? J

TIA!

Met vriendelijke groet / Yours sincerely,

---

Wouter Danes

Competence Manager Hippo / Java / Alfresco

Hinttech

T: <a href="tel:%2B31%206%201158%208264" target="_blank">+31 6 1158 8264

E: [hidden email]

@wouterdanes

thanks,

Stephan