Custom TagProviders

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
7 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Custom TagProviders

Roald Bankras
Hi

Is it possible to assign tagproviders to specific documenttypes?
e.g.
For documenttype A providers TP1 and TP2 should be used.
For documenttype B providers TP2 and TP3 shoulld be used.

thx
Roald
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Fwd: [Hippo-cms7-user] Custom TagProviders

Frank van Lankvelt
forwarding your mail to the HST development list.  Not sure if there's
an answer to your question, but you're more likely to get a useful
response.

cheers, Frank


---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Roald Bankras <[hidden email]>
Date: Thu, Nov 25, 2010 at 9:30 AM
Subject: [Hippo-cms7-user] Custom TagProviders
To: [hidden email]



Hi

Is it possible to assign tagproviders to specific documenttypes?
e.g.
For documenttype A providers TP1 and TP2 should be used.
For documenttype B providers TP2 and TP3 shoulld be used.

thx
Roald
--
View this message in context:
http://hippo.2275632.n2.nabble.com/Custom-TagProviders-tp5773395p5773395.html
Sent from the Plugin Development and Customization mailing list
archive at Nabble.com.
_______________________________________________
Hippo-cms7-user mailing list and forums
http://www.onehippo.org/cms7/support/forums.html



--
Hippo
Europe  •  Amsterdam  Oosteinde 11  •  1017 WT Amsterdam  •  +31 (0)20 522 4466
USA  • San Francisco  185 H Street Suite B  •  Petaluma CA 94952-5100
•  +1 (707) 773 4646
Canada    •   Montréal  5369 Boulevard St-Laurent #430 •  Montréal QC
H2T 1S5  •  +1 (514) 316 8966
www.onehippo.com  •  www.onehippo.org  •  [hidden email]
_______________________________________________
Hippo-cms7-user mailing list and forums
http://www.onehippo.org/cms7/support/forums.html
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [Hippo-hst-dev] Fwd: [Hippo-cms7-user] Custom TagProviders

Jeroen Reijn
Administrator
Hi Roald,

what do you mean with a tagprovider? This is an unfamiliar term to me. Is this part of a certain plugin?

Jeroen

On Thu, Nov 25, 2010 at 10:31 AM, Frank van Lankvelt <[hidden email]> wrote:
forwarding your mail to the HST development list.  Not sure if there's
an answer to your question, but you're more likely to get a useful
response.

cheers, Frank


---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Roald Bankras <[hidden email]>
Date: Thu, Nov 25, 2010 at 9:30 AM
Subject: [Hippo-cms7-user] Custom TagProviders
To: [hidden email]



Hi

Is it possible to assign tagproviders to specific documenttypes?
e.g.
For documenttype A providers TP1 and TP2 should be used.
For documenttype B providers TP2 and TP3 shoulld be used.

thx
Roald
--
View this message in context:
http://hippo.2275632.n2.nabble.com/Custom-TagProviders-tp5773395p5773395.html
Sent from the Plugin Development and Customization mailing list
archive at Nabble.com.
_______________________________________________
Hippo-cms7-user mailing list and forums
http://www.onehippo.org/cms7/support/forums.html



--
Hippo
Europe  •  Amsterdam  Oosteinde 11  •  1017 WT Amsterdam  •  +31 (0)20 522 4466
USA  • San Francisco  185 H Street Suite B  •  Petaluma CA 94952-5100
•  +1 (707) 773 4646
Canada    •   Montréal  5369 Boulevard St-Laurent #430 •  Montréal QC
H2T 1S5  •  +1 (514) 316 8966
www.onehippo.com  •  www.onehippo.org  •  [hidden email]
_______________________________________________
Hippo-hst-dev mailing list and forums
http://www.onehippo.org/site-toolkit



--
Hippo
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Europe  •  Amsterdam  Oosteinde 11  •  1017 WT Amsterdam  •  +31 (0)20 522 4466
USA  • San Francisco  185 H Street Suite B  •  Petaluma CA 94952-5100
•  +1 (707) 773 4646
Canada    •   Montréal  5369 Boulevard St-Laurent #430 •  Montréal QC
H2T 1S5  •  +1 (514) 316 8966
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


_______________________________________________
Hippo-cms7-user mailing list and forums
http://www.onehippo.org/cms7/support/forums.html
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [Hippo-hst-dev] Fwd: [Hippo-cms7-user] Custom TagProviders

Roald Bankras
Right. Sorry, forgot to mention this is related to the ecm-tagging-plugin.
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [Hippo-hst-dev] Fwd: [Hippo-cms7-user] Custom TagProviders

Frank van Lankvelt
yes, this is possible.  Each document type has it's own tagging / tag
suggest plugin configuration.
These configurations point to tag providers.  So it is possible to
point to different providers in different editor configurations.

cheers, Frank

On Thu, Nov 25, 2010 at 11:40 AM, Roald Bankras <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Right. Sorry, forgot to mention this is related to the ecm-tagging-plugin.
> --
> View this message in context: http://hippo.2275632.n2.nabble.com/Custom-TagProviders-tp5773395p5773717.html
> Sent from the Plugin Development and Customization mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
> _______________________________________________
> Hippo-cms7-user mailing list and forums
> http://www.onehippo.org/cms7/support/forums.html
>



--
Hippo
Europe  •  Amsterdam  Oosteinde 11  •  1017 WT Amsterdam  •  +31 (0)20 522 4466
USA  • San Francisco  185 H Street Suite B  •  Petaluma CA 94952-5100
•  +1 (707) 773 4646
Canada    •   Montréal  5369 Boulevard St-Laurent #430 •  Montréal QC
H2T 1S5  •  +1 (514) 316 8966
www.onehippo.com  •  www.onehippo.org  •  [hidden email]
_______________________________________________
Hippo-cms7-user mailing list and forums
http://www.onehippo.org/cms7/support/forums.html
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [Hippo-hst-dev] Fwd: [Hippo-cms7-user] Custom TagProviders

Roald Bankras
Hey Frank

That's good to here.
Can you also provide the node where to configure this.
Right now I've eneabled the provider in:
     /hippo:configuration/hippo:frontend/cms/cms-tagproviders

If I understand your reply correctly, there is another node where this can be done.

regards
Roald

ps this is useful information for on the plugin website :-)
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [Hippo-hst-dev] Fwd: [Hippo-cms7-user] Custom TagProviders

Frank van Lankvelt
these providers are loaded as a service; under cms-services there is a
providersClusterLoader that makes sure that the cms-tagproviders
cluster is loaded.
So you can create a similar cluster and load it in a similar manner.

However, I now see that the providers all register under the same,
hardcoded, service name.
So I'm afraid that my earlier statement is incorrect.

Shouldn't be too hard to fix though.  The tagging provider service
name would have to be made configurable, falling back to such a
default name.
To make up for incorrect statements, I've just implemented this in
trunk so if it passes the review by Jasha and/or Arthur then it should
be in the next release ;-)

Sorry, no documentation yet; it should really be implemented in the
tagging demo project, generally the best place to look.

cheers, Frank


On Thu, Nov 25, 2010 at 11:50 AM, Roald Bankras <[hidden email]> wrote:

>
> Hey Frank
>
> That's good to here.
> Can you also provide the node where to configure this.
> Right now I've eneabled the provider in:
>     /hippo:configuration/hippo:frontend/cms/cms-tagproviders
>
> If I understand your reply correctly, there is another node where this can
> be done.
>
> regards
> Roald
>
> ps this is useful information for on the plugin website :-)
> --
> View this message in context: http://hippo.2275632.n2.nabble.com/Custom-TagProviders-tp5773395p5773751.html
> Sent from the Plugin Development and Customization mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
> _______________________________________________
> Hippo-cms7-user mailing list and forums
> http://www.onehippo.org/cms7/support/forums.html
>



--
Hippo
Europe  •  Amsterdam  Oosteinde 11  •  1017 WT Amsterdam  •  +31 (0)20 522 4466
USA  • San Francisco  185 H Street Suite B  •  Petaluma CA 94952-5100
•  +1 (707) 773 4646
Canada    •   Montréal  5369 Boulevard St-Laurent #430 •  Montréal QC
H2T 1S5  •  +1 (514) 316 8966
www.onehippo.com  •  www.onehippo.org  •  [hidden email]
_______________________________________________
Hippo-cms7-user mailing list and forums
http://www.onehippo.org/cms7/support/forums.html