Custom layout

ramandeep0015
Hi

I am creating new document type in cms, and there are only three default layout available
1) 2 column
2) Vertical List
3) Horizontal List

How can i create Custom layout
i need 3 column layout

Thanks & Regards
Ramandeep Singh

Re: Custom layout

Jasha Joachimsthal
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Custom layout

Frank van Lankvelt-2

On 3 apr. 2012, at 07:36, ramandeep0015 <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi
>
> I am creating new document type in cms, and there are only three default
> layout available
> 1) 2 column
> 2) Vertical List
> 3) Horizontal List
>
> How can i create Custom layout
> i need 3 column layout

It's possible (though not documented) to add additional layouts to the system. You'll have to look at the twocolumn layout for the best example.  It's not hardcoded, with some markup and xml this is possible.

Cheers, Frank