Document Publish Problem

Priyank Gupta
Hello,
    i have create a document in Cms. It's being save as <document>.xml in namespaces.

When i Put some values using bean file of this document then it able to publish the document by using sitewriter .Because i have add this sitewriter in admin group.But i don't want to add the sitewriter in admin group.
Reason to add sitewrietr is that if i don't add sitewriter in admin a node of document is being created  at location but document is being locked.

So i want that publish of document should be done by admin.I don't want to add sitewriter in admin group.

Please give a direct solution of this problem.

Re: Document Publish Problem

William Borg Barthet
Hi Gupta,

I'm not sure I understand what you are trying to achieve here, are you trying to publish a document from the site?
In any case it sounds like you are having trouble with permissions, which can be a little tricky. Maybe this link [1] will help.

kind regards,

William

[1] - http://www.onehippo.org/7_8/library/concepts/security/repository-authorization-and-permissions.html

On Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 7:25 AM, Priyank Gupta <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello,
>     i have create a document in Cms. It's being save as <document>.xml in
> namespaces.
>
> When i Put some values using bean file of this document then it able to
> publish the document by using sitewriter .Because i have add this sitewriter
> in admin group.But i don't want to add the sitewriter in admin group.
> Reason to add sitewrietr is that if i don't add sitewriter in admin a node
> of document is being created  at location but document is being locked.
>
> So i want that publish of document should be done by admin.I don't want to
> add sitewriter in admin group.

Perhaps this page helps you :

http://www.onehippo.org/7_8/library/concepts/security/access-rights-when-you-want-to-use-workflow-from-the-hst.html

> Please give a direct solution of this problem.

You can consider to contact support / sales. Obviously, we are open
source, and we want to help out as best as we can, but it seems you
have quite some questions. You might consider requesting some real
support through sales. Hope you also understand we cannot put endless
effort in accompanying you in developing your application. You are
free as a company to do it without Hippo's or without a Hippo partner
its professional support, but in case you have problems we just can't
give you as much attention as paying customer / partners. Hope you
consider that reasonable.

Regards Ard

> Thanks

Re: Document Publish Problem

Priyank Gupta
Thanks Ard ,
   i can understand what you are trying to say to me.