Doubles for Strings in Selection plugin

Paul van der Zandt
I found a strange mixup on using the selection plugin, especially when configuring the DynamicMultiSelectPlugin. The underlying type is created as Double by the plugin where it should be String. This issue is already registered here. It looks like it is already fixed but not released yet. I wonder if it will be released soon. I do have a way around this issue, but I do fancy a more user-friendly solution that can be established with the DynamicMultiSelectPlugin.

Cheers,
Paul.

Re: Doubles for Strings in Selection plugin

marijan milicevic
Hi Paul,

have you seen Jeroen's comment in this [1] issue?
"  So this issue is actually not a bug.

The error in myhippoproject.zip is because of the multivalue property no being present in the prototype, and if it were, that it is copied under a wrong type.
"

cheers,
marijan

[1] https://issues.onehippo.com/browse/HIPPLUG-259
registered  https://issues.onehippo.com/browse/CMS7-5541 here . It looks
like it is already fixed but not released yet. I wonder if it will be
released soon. I do have a way around this issue, but I do fancy a more
user-friendly solution that can be established with the
DynamicMultiSelectPlugin.

Cheers,
Paul.

Re: Doubles for Strings in Selection plugin

Paul van der Zandt

Tried that. When I remove all entries and add one again the field’s type is reset to Double. The same happens in the go green demo (with a product).

Cheers.

Paul

have you seen Jeroen's comment in this [1] issue?
"  So this issue is actually not a bug.

The error in myhippoproject.zip is because of the multivalue property no being present in the prototype, and if it were, that it is copied under a wrong type.

"

cheers,
marijan

This message contains information that may be privileged or confidential and is the property of the Capgemini Group. It is
intended only for the person to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to
read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, distribute, or use this message or any part thereof. If you receive this message