I found a strange mixup on using the selection plugin, especially when configuring the DynamicMultiSelectPlugin. The underlying type is created as Double by the plugin where it should be String. This issue is already registered here. It looks like it is already fixed but not released yet. I wonder if it will be released soon. I do have a way around this issue, but I do fancy a more user-friendly solution that can be established with the DynamicMultiSelectPlugin.
Tried that. When I remove all entries and add one again the field’s type is reset to Double. The same happens in the go green demo (with a product).
have you seen Jeroen's comment in this  issue? " So this issue is actually not a bug.
The error in myhippoproject.zip is because of the multivalue property no being present in the prototype, and if it were, that it is copied under a wrong type. "
This message contains information that may be privileged or confidential and is the property of the Capgemini Group. It is
intended only for the person to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to
read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, distribute, or use this message or any part thereof. If you receive this message
in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of this message. _______________________________________________
Hippo-cms7-user mailing list and forums