Easy Forms: Required property / add validator

Easy Forms: Required property / add validator

Roberto van der Linden
Hello,

I want to validate a field from a plugin (MailFormDataPlugin) when the user saves a form in the CMS.

I have tried to add a field to my custom nodetype and add a validator on that field, but the validators are not picked up. While debugging the difference I noticed between a "normal" document and a form was that the form fields all had the BuiltinFieldDescriptor and the "normal" document had the JcrFieldDescriptor (which contains the validators).

Is it possible to configure a validator on a plugin? Or is there some other way?

Easyforms: 2.12.00
CMS: 2.22.13

Thanks,
Roberto