Embedding youtube

dennis.vis
Hi all,

I'm trying to make sure the customer can embed YouTube videos using the rich text editor. Following the steps here closely http://www.onehippo.org/7_8/library/concepts/document-types/configure-the-rich-text-fields-xinha.html the result is that I can see the video while editing, but saving the page removes it. When I use the new embed technique, using an iframe, the video is correctly saved with the page but there are no video controls. All elements and attributes used by YouTube have been added to the Hippo HTML Cleaner configuration.
Does anyone know what could be amiss? FYI; I'm using the 'webrichtlijnen' compliant rich text editor.

Kind regards,

Dennis Vis
Consultant | Incentro Rotterdam

Fascinatio Boulevard 562-4
Capelle aan den IJssel, The Netherlands, 2909 VA

E: [hidden email]
T: +31102020544
M: +31640801868
W: www.incentro.com
Logo Incentro

Re: Embedding youtube

Hi Dennis,

are you sure the htmlcleaner is configured correctly? What kind of HTML ends up in Xinha before you save it?

ps. for future reference the community has moved to Google Groups. You can find it here:

This list is still active but only for a couple of more weeks.

On Fri, Mar 29, 2013 at 11:17 AM, Dennis Vis <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

T: <a href="tel:%2B31102020544" value="+31102020544" target="_blank">+31102020544
M: <a href="tel:%2B31640801868" value="+31640801868" target="_blank">+31640801868
W: www.incentro.com
Logo Incentro

Re: Embedding youtube

dennis.vis
I created a Google Groups post with additional information:

https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups=#!topic/hippo-community/wv0uhVL6n3M