FMT locale is not working for site

lincstar1
Hello All,

I have created one site using Hippo CMS and I am using its well known feature to define the contents. But somehow I dont how, My internationcalization for site is not working I tried to load the locale of FMT using <fmt:setlocale tag but it is reflecting the changes. I have developed my site ising english and german language. I am using Hippo CMS 7.6 version for my site. Can anybidy please guide me on this.

Waiting for your reply.

Thanks & regards,
LincStar