Few qeustions

Ashwin Vijayaraghavan
Hi all,

I am new to Hippo and building a website. I would appreciate if someone could help me with the following questions:

1. I made a document type using the console and added some documents in the CMS. I always get this message.

"09.06.2009 09:16:52 ERROR [org.hippoecm.frontend.plugins.standards.list.resolver .AbstractNodeAttributeModifier.getCellAttributeModifiers():45] hippostd:stateSummary"

2. Another Error while adding the document to the CMS of the above document type.(Please see the attachment). It references to a wicket problem.

3. I would like to know If I can add a dropdown box or checkbox(with some default values) in my document type; as I have one document type which can be categorized.

Thanking you in advance

Best Regards

Ashwin

This message contains information that may be privileged or confidential and is the property of the Capgemini Group. It is
intended only for the person to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to
read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, distribute, or use this message or any part thereof. If you receive this message

Error.txt (4K) Download Attachment

Re: Few qeustions

Ard
Hello Ashwin,

On Tue, Jun 9, 2009 at 9:49 AM, Vijayaraghavan,
Ashwin<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I am new to Hippo and building a website. I would appreciate if someone
> could help me with the following questions:
>
> 1. I made a document type using the console and added some documents in the
> CMS. I always get this message.
>
> "09.06.2009 09:16:52 ERROR
> [org.hippoecm.frontend.plugins.standards.list.resolver
> .AbstractNodeAttributeModifier.getCellAttributeModifiers():45]
> hippostd:stateSummary"
>
> 2. Another Error while adding the document to the CMS of the above document
> type.(Please see the attachment). It references to a wicket problem.

I am not to much involved in the cms development, but quite sure ecm
team would like to know the version you are using...some or most of
your issues might have been solved already ofcourse

> 3. I would like to know If I can add a dropdown box or checkbox(with some
> default values) in my document type; as I have one document type which can
> be categorized.

@ECM team: from different angles we are getting questions (request
feature?) about dropdown lists. I know some guys already developed
them, but as it is such a common thing, can't we add this to the core
b.e. template types?  And similar for checkboxes. Or, as a minimum
start, is somebody capable to write some documentation / blog on
howto...

Regards Ard

> Thanking you in advance
>
> Best Regards
>
> Ashwin
>

> This message contains information that may be privileged or confidential and
> is the property of the Capgemini Group. It is
> intended only for the person to whom it is addressed. If you are not the
> intended recipient, you are not authorized to
> read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, distribute, or use this message or
> any part thereof. If you receive this message
> in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of this
> message.

RE: Few qeustions

Ashwin Vijayaraghavan
Hi,

Thanks Ard for your quick reply. How do I get to know about the dropdown or checkbox.? My ecm version is 2.03.00 and hst is 2.03.04.

Ashwin<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I am new to Hippo and building a website. I would appreciate if someone
> could help me with the following questions:
>
> 1. I made a document type using the console and added some documents in the
> CMS. I always get this message.
>
> "09.06.2009 09:16:52 ERROR
> [org.hippoecm.frontend.plugins.standards.list.resolver
> .AbstractNodeAttributeModifier.getCellAttributeModifiers():45]
> hippostd:stateSummary"
>
> 2. Another Error while adding the document to the CMS of the above document
> type.(Please see the attachment). It references to a wicket problem.

I am not to much involved in the cms development, but quite sure ecm
team would like to know the version you are using...some or most of
your issues might have been solved already ofcourse

> 3. I would like to know If I can add a dropdown box or checkbox(with some
> default values) in my document type; as I have one document type which can
> be categorized.

@ECM team: from different angles we are getting questions (request
feature?) about dropdown lists. I know some guys already developed
them, but as it is such a common thing, can't we add this to the core
b.e. template types?  And similar for checkboxes. Or, as a minimum
start, is somebody capable to write some documentation / blog on
howto...

Regards Ard

> Thanking you in advance
>
> Best Regards
>
> Ashwin
>

> This message contains information that may be privileged or confidential and
> is the property of the Capgemini Group. It is
> intended only for the person to whom it is addressed. If you are not the
> intended recipient, you are not authorized to
> read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, distribute, or use this message or
> any part thereof. If you receive this message
> in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of this
> message.

This message contains information that may be privileged or confidential and is the property of the Capgemini Group. It is
intended only for the person to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to
read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, distribute, or use this message or any part thereof. If you receive this message

Re: Few qeustions

Niels van Kampenhout
On Tue, Jun 9, 2009 at 3:58 AM, Vijayaraghavan,
Ashwin<[hidden email]> wrote:
> How do I get to know about the dropdown or checkbox.? My ecm version is 2.03.00 and hst is 2.03.04.

I think you will need to create a new widget....

There is a project @ Hippo Forge that gives you a dropdown widget in
which you can select documents from a specified folder. It's called
the Document Selector [1]. It has been a while since it was last
updated but AFAIK it should still work. Maybe you can use it as an
example to develop your own dropdown or checkbox widget.

HTH,
Niels

[1] http://forge.onehippo.org/projects/docselector/

RE: Few qeustions

Ashwin Vijayaraghavan
Hi Niels,

Could you brief me as to how does a document selector works? Problem that I am facing is that it throws null exception and the plugin does not get installed. I see 4 versions is there any particular version that I have to look at.

If anyone who has success with this, please throw in some light. Any help in this regard would be great!

Regards

Ashwin

Ashwin<[hidden email]> wrote:
> How do I get to know about the dropdown or checkbox.? My ecm version is 2.03.00 and hst is 2.03.04.

I think you will need to create a new widget....

There is a project @ Hippo Forge that gives you a dropdown widget in
which you can select documents from a specified folder. It's called
the Document Selector [1]. It has been a while since it was last
updated but AFAIK it should still work. Maybe you can use it as an
example to develop your own dropdown or checkbox widget.

HTH,
Niels

[1] http://forge.onehippo.org/projects/docselector/

This message contains information that may be privileged or confidential and is the property of the Capgemini Group. It is
intended only for the person to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to
read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, distribute, or use this message or any part thereof. If you receive this message

Re: Few qeustions

Wouter Pasman
Hi Ashwin,

Woonsan wrote a nice tutorial how to add a drop-down field to your
backend template [1]
Perhaps this instruction on the Hippo CMS 7 Wiki can help you out.

[1] http://wiki.hippo.nl/display/CMS7/Add+a+Dropdown+or+List+of+Values+to+my+backend+template

kind regards,
Wouter

On Thu, Jun 11, 2009 at 10:25 AM, Vijayaraghavan, Ashwin
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Niels,
>
> Could you brief me as to how does a document selector works? Problem that I am facing is that it throws null exception and the plugin does not get installed. I see 4 versions is there any particular version that I have to look at.
>
> If anyone who has success with this, please throw in some light. Any help in this regard would be great!
>
> Regards
>
> Ashwin

Thanks Woonsan and Wouter for sharing this.

Wouter Pasman wrote:

> Hi Ashwin,
>
> Woonsan wrote a nice tutorial how to add a drop-down field to your
> backend template [1]
> Perhaps this instruction on the Hippo CMS 7 Wiki can help you out.
>
> [1] http://wiki.hippo.nl/display/CMS7/Add+a+Dropdown+or+List+of+Values+to+my+backend+template
>
> kind regards,
> Wouter
>
> On Thu, Jun 11, 2009 at 10:25 AM, Vijayaraghavan, Ashwin
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Hi Niels,
>>
>> Could you brief me as to how does a document selector works? Problem that I am facing is that it throws null exception and the plugin does not get installed. I see 4 versions is there any particular version that I have to look at.
>>
>> If anyone who has success with this, please throw in some light. Any help in this regard would be great!
>>
>> Regards
>>
>> Ashwin

Thanks all, really nice article.

Regards
Ashwin

Wouter Pasman wrote:

> Hi Ashwin,
>
> Woonsan wrote a nice tutorial how to add a drop-down field to your
> backend template [1]
> Perhaps this instruction on the Hippo CMS 7 Wiki can help you out.
>
> [1] http://wiki.hippo.nl/display/CMS7/Add+a+Dropdown+or+List+of+Values+to+my+backend+template
>
> kind regards,
> Wouter
>
> On Thu, Jun 11, 2009 at 10:25 AM, Vijayaraghavan, Ashwin
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Hi Niels,
>>
>> Could you brief me as to how does a document selector works? Problem that I am facing is that it throws null exception and the plugin does not get installed. I see 4 versions is there any particular version that I have to look at.
>>
>> If anyone who has success with this, please throw in some light. Any help in this regard would be great!
>>
>> Regards
>>
>> Ashwin

I tried this and I get the following error.

22.06.2009 11:13:37 ERROR [org.hippoecm.repository.LocalHippoRepository.initiali
zeNodecontent():819] Error initializing content for jar:file:/D:/AVIJAYAR/workspace/Listbox/cms/target/work/webapp/WEB-INF/lib/hst-addon-configuration-editor-repository-2.03.04.jar!/configuration-editor.xml in '/hippo:configuration/hippo:frontend/cms' : {http://www.hippoecm.org/frontend/nt/1.3}plugincluster
22.06.2009 11:13:37 ERROR [org.hippoecm.repository.LocalHippoRepository.initiali
zeNodecontent():819] Error initializing content for jar:file:/D:/AVIJAYAR/worksp
ace/Listbox/cms/target/work/webapp/WEB-INF/lib/hst-addon-configuration-editor-re
pository-2.03.04.jar!/configuration-tree-views.xml in '/hippo:configuration/hipp
o:frontend/cms' : {http://www.hippoecm.org/frontend/nt/1.3}clusterfolder
22.06.2009 11:13:37 ERROR [org.hippoecm.repository.LocalHippoRepository.initiali
zeNodecontent():819] Error initializing content for jar:file:/D:/AVIJAYAR/worksp
ace/Listbox/cms/target/work/webapp/WEB-INF/lib/hst-addon-configuration-editor-re
pository-2.03.04.jar!/configuration-editor-views.xml in '/hippo:configuration/hi
ppo:frontend/cms' : {http://www.hippoecm.org/frontend/nt/1.3}clusterfolder
22.06.2009 11:13:39 ERROR [org.hippoecm.repository.LocalHippoRepository.initiali
zeNodecontent():819] Error initializing content for jar:file:/D:/AVIJAYAR/worksp
ace/Listbox/cms/target/work/webapp/WEB-INF/lib/myproject-content-1.01.04-SNAPSHOT.
jar!/document-types/stringchoices/stringchoices-skeleton.xml in '/hippo:namespac
es/system' : {http://www.hippoecm.org/nt/1.3}templatetype
22.06.2009 11:13:41 WARN  [org.hippoecm.repository.RepositoryServlet.init():163]
 Started an RMI registry on port 1099
2009-06-22 11:13:41.110::INFO:  Started SelectChannelConnector@0.0.0.0:8080
[INFO] Started Jetty Server
[INFO] Starting scanner at interval of 5 seconds.

Any suggestions?

My <hippoecm.version>2.03.00</hippoecm.version>
                <hst.version>2.03.04</hst.version>

Regards

Ashwin

Wouter Pasman wrote:

> Hi Ashwin,
>
> Woonsan wrote a nice tutorial how to add a drop-down field to your
> backend template [1]
> Perhaps this instruction on the Hippo CMS 7 Wiki can help you out.
>
> [1] http://wiki.hippo.nl/display/CMS7/Add+a+Dropdown+or+List+of+Values+to+my+backend+template
>
> kind regards,
> Wouter
>
> On Thu, Jun 11, 2009 at 10:25 AM, Vijayaraghavan, Ashwin
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Hi Niels,
>>
>> Could you brief me as to how does a document selector works? Problem that I am facing is that it throws null exception and the plugin does not get installed. I see 4 versions is there any particular version that I have to look at.
>>
>> If anyone who has success with this, please throw in some light. Any help in this regard would be great!
>>
>> Regards
>>
>> Ashwin

Woonsan Ko-3
Hi Ashwin,

I've tested it with hippoecm v2.06.05.
I'm not sure but it looks xml schema errors.
Probably, the schema could have been changed.
I think you can refer to the existing types under
/hippo:namespaces/system, create your list node and export it to xml
manually.

Regards,

Woonsan

On Mon, Jun 22, 2009 at 11:20 AM, Vijayaraghavan,
Ashwin<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I tried this and I get the following error.
>
> 22.06.2009 11:13:37 ERROR [org.hippoecm.repository.LocalHippoRepository.initiali
> zeNodecontent():819] Error initializing content for jar:file:/D:/AVIJAYAR/workspace/Listbox/cms/target/work/webapp/WEB-INF/lib/hst-addon-configuration-editor-repository-2.03.04.jar!/configuration-editor.xml in '/hippo:configuration/hippo:frontend/cms' : {http://www.hippoecm.org/frontend/nt/1.3}plugincluster
> 22.06.2009 11:13:37 ERROR [org.hippoecm.repository.LocalHippoRepository.initiali
> zeNodecontent():819] Error initializing content for jar:file:/D:/AVIJAYAR/worksp
> ace/Listbox/cms/target/work/webapp/WEB-INF/lib/hst-addon-configuration-editor-re
> pository-2.03.04.jar!/configuration-tree-views.xml in '/hippo:configuration/hipp
> o:frontend/cms' : {http://www.hippoecm.org/frontend/nt/1.3}clusterfolder
> 22.06.2009 11:13:37 ERROR [org.hippoecm.repository.LocalHippoRepository.initiali
> zeNodecontent():819] Error initializing content for jar:file:/D:/AVIJAYAR/worksp
> ace/Listbox/cms/target/work/webapp/WEB-INF/lib/hst-addon-configuration-editor-re
> pository-2.03.04.jar!/configuration-editor-views.xml in '/hippo:configuration/hi
> ppo:frontend/cms' : {http://www.hippoecm.org/frontend/nt/1.3}clusterfolder
> 22.06.2009 11:13:39 ERROR [org.hippoecm.repository.LocalHippoRepository.initiali
> zeNodecontent():819] Error initializing content for jar:file:/D:/AVIJAYAR/worksp
> ace/Listbox/cms/target/work/webapp/WEB-INF/lib/myproject-content-1.01.04-SNAPSHOT.
> jar!/document-types/stringchoices/stringchoices-skeleton.xml in '/hippo:namespac
> es/system' : {http://www.hippoecm.org/nt/1.3}templatetype
> 22.06.2009 11:13:41 WARN  [org.hippoecm.repository.RepositoryServlet.init():163]
>  Started an RMI registry on port 1099
> 2009-06-22 11:13:41.110::INFO:  Started SelectChannelConnector@0.0.0.0:8080
> [INFO] Started Jetty Server
> [INFO] Starting scanner at interval of 5 seconds.
>

> Any suggestions?
>
> My <hippoecm.version>2.03.00</hippoecm.version>
>                <hst.version>2.03.04</hst.version>
>
> Regards
>
> Ashwin

[hidden email]     www.onehippo.com
EUROPE • AMSTERDAM - Hippo B.V. Oosteinde 11 1017 WT Amsterdam +31(0)20-5224466
NORTH AMERICA • SAN FRANCISCO - Hippo USA Inc. 185 H Street, Suite B
Petaluma CA 94952 +1 (877) 414-4776

Re: Few qeustions

Frank van Lankvelt
yeah, the 2.03.04 version of the hst is incompatible with versions 2.03.xx of the cms/repository.
The errors say, quite literally, "node type is not known".  This is correct as 2.03.xx does not provide the nodetypes of the 2.06.xx release.

cheers, Frank

On Mon, Jun 22, 2009 at 1:09 PM, Frank van Lankvelt <[hidden email]> wrote:
yeah, the 2.03.04 version of the hst is incompatible with versions 2.03.xx of the cms/repository.

To be sure, 2.03.xx should be 2.06.xx  ofcourse

Ard

Ashwin<[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I tried this and I get the following error.
>
> 22.06.2009 11:13:37 ERROR [org.hippoecm.repository.LocalHippoRepository.initiali
> zeNodecontent():819] Error initializing content for jar:file:/D:/AVIJAYAR/workspace/Listbox/cms/target/work/webapp/WEB-INF/lib/hst-addon-configuration-editor-repository-2.03.04.jar!/configuration-editor.xml in '/hippo:configuration/hippo:frontend/cms' : {http://www.hippoecm.org/frontend/nt/1.3}plugincluster
> 22.06.2009 11:13:37 ERROR [org.hippoecm.repository.LocalHippoRepository.initiali
> zeNodecontent():819] Error initializing content for jar:file:/D:/AVIJAYAR/worksp
> ace/Listbox/cms/target/work/webapp/WEB-INF/lib/hst-addon-configuration-editor-re
> pository-2.03.04.jar!/configuration-tree-views.xml in '/hippo:configuration/hipp
> o:frontend/cms' : {http://www.hippoecm.org/frontend/nt/1.3}clusterfolder
> 22.06.2009 11:13:37 ERROR [org.hippoecm.repository.LocalHippoRepository.initiali
> zeNodecontent():819] Error initializing content for jar:file:/D:/AVIJAYAR/worksp
> ace/Listbox/cms/target/work/webapp/WEB-INF/lib/hst-addon-configuration-editor-re
> pository-2.03.04.jar!/configuration-editor-views.xml in '/hippo:configuration/hi
> ppo:frontend/cms' : {http://www.hippoecm.org/frontend/nt/1.3}clusterfolder
> 22.06.2009 11:13:39 ERROR [org.hippoecm.repository.LocalHippoRepository.initiali
> zeNodecontent():819] Error initializing content for jar:file:/D:/AVIJAYAR/worksp
> ace/Listbox/cms/target/work/webapp/WEB-INF/lib/myproject-content-1.01.04-SNAPSHOT.
> jar!/document-types/stringchoices/stringchoices-skeleton.xml in '/hippo:namespac
> es/system' : {http://www.hippoecm.org/nt/1.3}templatetype
> 22.06.2009 11:13:41 WARN  [org.hippoecm.repository.RepositoryServlet.init():163]
>  Started an RMI registry on port 1099
> 2009-06-22 11:13:41.110::INFO:  Started SelectChannelConnector@0.0.0.0:8080
> [INFO] Started Jetty Server
> [INFO] Starting scanner at interval of 5 seconds.
>

> Any suggestions?
>
> My <hippoecm.version>2.03.00</hippoecm.version>
>                <hst.version>2.03.04</hst.version>
>
> Regards
>
> Ashwin

Thanks all. I was able to configure to a list to my project and the problem was with the version. At the moment I use 2.06.06 and it works fine with the following warning( ;-)  ):

23.06.2009 10:32:30 WARN  [org.hippoecm.frontend.plugins.yui.layout.UnitBehavior
$1.onBeforeRespond():73] Unable to find parent wireframe-behavior

Regards

Ashwin