Form Setting

kusum Lata
Hi

I have created a form which is having default form setting like
1. (Drop down field) Sent data via Email to  and  Post  the data to URL
2. Form Name
3. Custom Class
4. Submit/ Cancel

My query is that what should be my form name and custom class.

Re: Form Setting

I guess you are using easy forms?

On Thu, Feb 7, 2013 at 7:10 AM, kusum Lata
<[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi
>
> I have created a form which is having default form setting like
> 1. (Drop down field) Sent data via Email to  and  Post  the data to URL
> 2. Form Name
> 3. Custom Class
> 4. Submit/ Cancel
>
> My query is that what should be my form name and custom class.

the Form name can anything.It's just a name as far as I know, but it
makes sense to give it a sensible name.

The custom class is not required, but could allow you to override the
default packaged Form class.

See "Custom Form or Field" at
http://easy-forms.forge.onehippo.org/install_hst.html for more
information.

Re: Form Setting

kusum Lata

Yes. I am using easy form. I am attaching the image of my Form.
Whenever i am submitting the data,i am not able to know that where my data is going ???

Hi,

<[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi
>
> I have created a form which is having default form setting like
> 1. (Drop down field) Sent data via Email to  and  Post  the data to URL
> 2. Form Name
> 3. Custom Class
> 4. Submit/ Cancel
>
> My query is that what should be my form name and custom class.

the Form name can anything.It's just a name as far as I know, but it
makes sense to give it a sensible name.

The custom class is not required, but could allow you to override the
default packaged Form class.

See "Custom Form or Field" at
http://easy-forms.forge.onehippo.org/install_hst.html for more
information.

NAML

contact.bmp (210K) Download Attachment

Re: Form Setting

abhishek bhardwaj
bhag....i hate u.........

Re: Form Setting

Wouter Danes-2

* Jeroen and Ard raise their mighty ban hammers of DOOM (TM) *

Re: Form Setting

abhishek bhardwaj
OHHHH
i am really very sorry it was just mistake......
i was composing it to someone else..........

Re: Form Setting

Laurens Leeuwis

+1

* Jeroen and Ard raise their mighty ban hammers of DOOM (TM) *