GetNodeByUUID depricated alternative

ramandeep0015
Hi Hippo Team

Can anybody tell me which method is the replacement of getNodeByUUID , Or how can i get node by UUID
I dont want to use depricated method

Thanks & Regards
Ramandeep Singh

Re: GetNodeByUUID depricated alternative

Wouter Danes-2
The new method is getNodeByIdentifier().

Regards,

Wouter

Re: GetNodeByUUID depricated alternative

Ard
On Tue, Apr 10, 2012 at 2:04 PM, Wouter Danes <[hidden email]> wrote:
> The new method is getNodeByIdentifier().

Note that the getNodeByUUID is deprecated in the backing jsr-283 spec