HST config editor not visible in archtype project.

HST config editor not visible in archtype project.

Mehul Parmar
Hi All

I have created a maven archtype project for Hippo CMS 7.7.5 but I cannot see the HST Config editor in the CMS.

I saw thread a thread with the same problem but for the demosuite : http://hippo.2275632.n2.nabble.com/HST-configuration-editor-not-visible-in-admin-tt6264576.html#a6264903

However for me this is already available as my project inherits from the parent project
  <parent>
    <groupId>org.onehippo.cms7</groupId>
    <artifactId>hippo-cms7-release</artifactId>
    <version>7.7.5</version>
  </parent>

Any tip as to how can I enable it?

Thanks
Mehul

Re: HST config editor not visible in archtype project.

You should see it in the channel manager? Did you press 'edit templates'?

On Tue, Aug 21, 2012 at 5:33 PM, Mehul Parmar
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi All
>
> I have created a maven archtype project for Hippo CMS 7.7.5 but I cannot see
> the HST Config editor in the CMS.
>
> I saw thread a thread with the same problem but for the demosuite :
> http://hippo.2275632.n2.nabble.com/HST-configuration-editor-not-visible-in-admin-tt6264576.html#a6264903
>
> However for me this is already available as my project inherits from the
> parent project
>   <parent>
>     <groupId>org.onehippo.cms7</groupId>
>     <artifactId>hippo-cms7-release</artifactId>
>     <version>7.7.5</version>
>   </parent>
>
> Any tip as to how can I enable it?
>
> Thanks
> Mehul

Re: HST config editor not visible in archtype project.

Mathijs den Burger
On Tue, Aug 21, 2012 at 5:41 PM, Jeroen Reijn <[hidden email]> wrote:
> You should see it in the channel manager?

Indeed. To open the configuration editor for a channel:

1. open the channel manager perspective
2. select the channel
3. click 'Edit Template'
4. in the top-right corner, click the cogwheel icon
5. in the dropdown menu, choose 'URL and Navigation Management'

best,
Mathijs

Re: HST config editor not visible in archtype project.

Bert Leunis
> 5. in the dropdown menu, choose 'URL and Navigation Management'
In this way you can edit the sitemap and sitemenus per channel, which is very handy. Please be aware that your  changes are only visible after hitting 'Publish templates' in the corresponding channel.

Bert Leunis

On Tue, Aug 21, 2012 at 5:52 PM, Mathijs den Burger <[hidden email]> wrote:
5. in the dropdown menu, choose 'URL and Navigation Management'

Re: HST config editor not visible in archtype project.

Mehul Parmar
Aha, now I am able to see the configuration.

Jeroen, Mathijs, Bert Thanks a ton :-)

Regards
Mehul