Hippo CMIS Client Add-on questions..

M Nair
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Hippo CMIS Client Add-on questions..

Woonsan Ko-3
Hi,

It doesn't seem to have been released.
If you'd like to test it to use CMIS links in CMS editor, you may need
to check out and build/install it locally:

$ svn checkout http://forge.onehippo.org/svn/cmis-client/trunk cmis-client
$ cd cmis-client
$ mvn install

Regards,

Woonsan

On 05/27/2011 02:16 PM, M Nair wrote:

> 1) Is this add-on compatible with 7.5.3 and 7.6 CMS releases?
> 2) trying out a maven install with instructions
> from https://wiki.onehippo.com/display/CMS7/Hippo+CMIS+Client+Add-on leads me to
> a missing artifact error for hippo-cmis-client-addon-plugins
> and hippo-cmis-client-addon-plugins
>
> Thanks

[hidden email]     www.onehippo.com
San Francisco - Hippo USA Inc. 755 Baywood Drive, Second Floor, Petaluma, CA. 94954 +1 877 414-4776 (toll free)
Amsterdam - Hippo B.V. Oosteinde 11, 1017 WT Amsterdam +31(0)20-5224466

Re: Hippo CMIS Client Add-on questions..

Woonsan Ko-3
Also, as you might already know, the cmis-client addon is to allow
external cmis document link creation in hippo cms documents.
Recently, I implemented CMIS integration module which
replicates/synchronizes external CMIS documents to Hippo CMS automatically.
So, documents can be easily searched, constructed and published with Hippo.
If there's some interest on this module, I can try to extract the module
to a plugin or component module as a forge.

Regards,

Woonsan

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Hippo CMIS Client Add-on questions..

Woonsan Ko-3
Okay, I'll keep you updated next week.
Have a great weekend!

Cheers, Woonsan

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Hippo CMIS Client Add-on questions..

Woonsan Ko-3
Hi,

CMIS Replication Module 1.01.00 has been released:

"""
CMIS Replication Module provides a replication module from CMIS
repository to Hippo Repsitory.
CMIS Replication Module reads documents from a dedicated (normally
published) CMIS folder and upload the documents to a specified assets
folder in Hippo Repository with CMIS metadata.
Based on the metadata, CMIS Replication Module also synchronizes
documents between CMIS Repository and Hippo Repository.
CMIS Replication Module consists of simple POJOs which can be assembled
in Spring Application Context. So you can easily assemble these with
other scheduling jobs.
"""

The documentation is expected to be shown in
http://cmisreplication.forge.onehippo.org/, but it's not available yet.
Maybe a couple hours later will it be available.
In the meantime, you can generate the documentation with the following
commands:

$ svn co
http://forge.onehippo.org/svn/cmisreplication/cmisreplication/trunk
cmisreplication
$ cd cmisreplication
$ mvn site
$ firefox target/site/index.html

Regards,

Woonsan

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Hippo CMIS Client Add-on questions..

Mathijs Brand
We're fixing an issue regarding the automatic build asap and we'll
give feedback on this thread when it's done. Until then we have to
refer to building the documentation website locally as Woonsan
suggested.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

regards,
Mathijs Brand

On 06/02/2011 09:25 AM, M Nair wrote:
> Woonsan
>
> http://cmisreplication.forge.onehippo.org/ link is not working....
Hi,

Sorry for the inconvenience.
In the meantime, you can download the generate site documentation from here:
http://forge.onehippo.org/gf/project/cmisreplication/frs/

Regards,

Woonsan

Tap

RE: Hippo CMIS Client Add-on questions..

Tap
Hi Mathijs,

Just wanted to know if you have any updates on this?

Thanks,
Thai

We're fixing an issue regarding the automatic build asap and we'll
give feedback on this thread when it's done. Until then we have to
refer to building the documentation website locally as Woonsan
suggested.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

regards,
Mathijs Brand

On Thu, Jun 2, 2011 at 12:25 PM, M Nair <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Woonsan
>
> http://cmisreplication.forge.onehippo.org/ link is not working....

Hi Thai,

In the meantime, you can download the site documentation zip file here:

On 06/07/2011 07:46 PM, Murugappan, Thai wrote:

> Hi Mathijs,
>
> Just wanted to know if you have any updates on this?
>
> Thanks,
> Thai

I also copy&pasted the documentation into this wiki page for convenience:
http://forge.onehippo.org/gf/project/cmisreplication/wiki/

Regards,

Woonsan

On 06/08/2011 08:59 AM, Woonsan Ko wrote:

> Hi Thai,
>
> In the meantime, you can download the site documentation zip file here:
> http://forge.onehippo.org/gf/project/cmisreplication/frs/
>
> Regards,
>
> Woonsan
>
> On 06/07/2011 07:46 PM, Murugappan, Thai wrote:
>> Hi Mathijs,
>>
>> Just wanted to know if you have any updates on this?
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Thai

Tap

Is Hippo a CMIS compliant server?

Tap
Is Hippo a CMIS compliant server? i.e., has it implemented the CMIS specification http://docs.oasis-open.org/cmis/CMIS/v1.0/cs01/cmis-spec-v1.0.html?

Thanks,
Thai

Re: Is Hippo a CMIS compliant server?

Frank van Lankvelt
There has been work on a cmis server implementation by SourceSense
last year, it is available at
https://github.com/sourcesense/hippo-cmis-plugin
It is far from complete at the moment (6/81 TCK tests pass).  But it
might already fulfil your needs, so you could just try it out.

cheers, Frank

On Wed, Jun 8, 2011 at 10:34 PM, Murugappan, Thai
<[hidden email]> wrote:
> Is Hippo a CMIS compliant server? i.e., has it implemented the CMIS specification http://docs.oasis-open.org/cmis/CMIS/v1.0/cs01/cmis-spec-v1.0.html?
>
> Thanks,
> Thai

Re: Hippo CMIS Client Add-on questions..

Mathijs Brand

The issue regarding documentation was resolved, see:
http://cmisreplication.forge.onehippo.org/

Kind regards,
Mathijs Brand