Hippo Site Toolkit 2 Guide Howto: Facebook

Hippo Site Toolkit 2 Guide Howto: Facebook

Danilo Ardicilii
Hi,

I have a problem with Facebook's example.
I have tried the solution of      Jeroen Reijn but I have the following error:

The class 'org.hippoecm.hst.core.template.node.el.ContentELNodeImpl' does not have the property 'isHandle'.

Thanks

Danilo
--

Danilo Ardicilii

everett Italia
          TRUSTED TO KNOW

Head Office

Via Torino, 2 - 20123 Milano - Italia
Tel: +39 02 72546847
Fax: +39 02 72546418

Technology Centre

Via Federico Fellini, 2 G2/1 - 65010 Spoltore (PE) - Italia
Tel: +39 085 2120342
Fax: +39 085 2120342

e-mail: [hidden email]
Web: http://www.everett.it

Re: Hippo Site Toolkit 2 Guide Howto: Facebook

Hi Danillo,

which version of the HST is defined in your maven2 pom.xml?

Try updating it to 2.02.04. That should fix your problem.

Danilo Ardicilii wrote

e-mail: danilo.ardicilii@everett.it <mailto:danilo.ardicilii@everett.it>
Web: http://www.everett.it