Hippo and Woodwing multi channel software?

Hippo and Woodwing multi channel software?

Gerrit Berkouwer
Hi all, I am looking for experiences with combining Hippo and Woodwing. Woodwing is multi-channel publishing software. Did anyone ever make a connection between the CMS or repository and Woodwing? Any experiences?

Re: Hippo and Woodwing multi channel software?

Arje Cahn-2
Hi Gerrit, I once had a conversation with the IDMLlib folk. They offer
a java library for working with Indesign files. It actually looked
very cool.
See
http://idmllib.com/ILWebsite/Products/IDMLlib-for-Java

Does that help?

Arje

On Jul 10, 2012, at 13:21, Gerrit Berkouwer <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi all, I am looking for experiences with combining Hippo and Woodwing.
> Woodwing is multi-channel publishing software. Did anyone ever make a
> connection between the CMS or repository and Woodwing? Any experiences?
>
> -----
> --
> Greetz, Gerrit

Re: Hippo and Woodwing multi channel software?

Gerrit Berkouwer
I will look into that, thanks!

Re: Hippo and Woodwing multi channel software?

ohaeuser
Hi there,

We also had some contact with Woodwing ;-)
But it was a celum - Woodwing connector someone was interested in.

Again we would need some more infos ... you can do a lot with IDML of course too.

Best regards -

Oliver
http://idmllib.com