How can I repeat a compound type sub-node from java via a workflow?

How can I repeat a compound type sub-node from java via a workflow?

Aharpour
I am using hippo7 release 2.09.00. I have added a compound type to one of my document types and have marked it as multiple. I know how to create an instance of my document type via java, but my problem is, it has only one sub-node of the mentioned compound type and I don’t know how can I create more of them from java.
I guess I need to use the EditableWorkflow and via obtainEditableInstance method and get an editable document. But I don’t know which method does what I want to do and how.
Please help me.