How to add a new language to the cms system?

How to add a new language to the cms system?

haoniukun

Hi,

I wanted to add a new language to the cms site, but I don’t know how to do it.

Can anyone here provide any advice how to do it?

Thanks and best regards,

Kun Niu

Re: How to add a new language to the cms system?

If you are talking about a content tree in a new language the following links should get you going:

- http://www.onehippo.org/7_8/library/concepts/channels/1-adding-a-new-language-to-an-already-existing-site.html

- http://www.onehippo.org/7_8/library/concepts/translations/add-a-translatable-language.html

Regards Jeroen

Sent from my mobile phone

Op 3 mrt. 2013 10:02 schreef "Kun Niu" <[hidden email]> het volgende:

Hi,

I wanted to add a new language to the cms site, but I don’t know how to do it.

Can anyone here provide any advice how to do it?

Thanks and best regards,

Kun Niu

Re: How to add a new language to the cms system?

Frank van Lankvelt
alternatively, for a new cms ui language, see
  http://www.onehippo.org/7_8/library/concepts/editor-interface/translate-the-cms.html

cheers, Frank