How to find published documents that are not mapped by HST?

How to find published documents that are not mapped by HST?

Bert Leunis
Hello all,

My client has a lot of documents (+6000) in a complicated folder structure (dictated by an external system where they are imported from). The sitemap is maintained manually. What we would really benefit from is a way to find published documents that are not (yet) matched by a sitemap item. How could I get such a report? Would it be hard to get that?

Note: through search these documents can be found, but get a /pagenotfound url. Also a situation that should be avoided.

Bert Leunis

Re: How to find published documents that are not mapped by HST?

Ard
On Tue, Mar 19, 2013 at 9:50 AM, Bert Leunis <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> My client has a lot of documents (+6000) in a complicated folder structure
> (dictated by an external system where they are imported from). The sitemap
> is maintained manually. What we would really benefit from is a way to find
> published documents that are not (yet) matched by a sitemap item. How could
> I get such a report? Would it be hard to get that?

It is not hard to write some code and execute it to get the list of
items...would that be acceptable? I don't think you can achieve it
without programming

Think though it would qualify as a nice general to have feature

Regards Ard