How to import data from repository

Priyank Gupta
hi,
   can you tell me how can i get data in java file which is stored in repository.

Do you have any reference or any suggestion to do it.

Re: How to import data from repository

Frank van Lankvelt
perhaps http://www.onehippo.org/7_8/library/concepts/content-repository/jcr-interface.html
helps?
It explains how to connect to the repository from java.

cheers, Frank