How to make a property of a node non-editable in hippo cms

How to make a property of a node non-editable in hippo cms

sammy
I want to do things -

1. Set a default value for a property of the node
2. create a non - eidtable property of a node.

For example if I have property called "Name"
I want to set to a default value and make it non-editable.

Sameera Thangudu
130 W 42nd Street | New York, NY 10036
sthangudu@northps.com | www.northps.com | WE LEAD WITH EXPERIENCE.

Re: How to make a property of a node non-editable in hippo cms

Frank van Lankvelt
setting the default value is a matter of setting it in the prototype.
The field plugin for a property can be made read-only by setting the
'mode' property to 'view'.

cheers, Frank