How to resolve this Workflow Exception

Priyank Gupta
Hello,
       I have created a document on cms.
 Now i have used that document through a java file and put some values in that with the help of bean.

But in this case i have get some errors as

Please give some hint how to resolve this errors.

One more thing when i have search on internet then i have get some related information about it that doc should have hipposysedit:prototype property.But Document have this property.

Re: How to resolve this Workflow Exception

Frank van Lankvelt
On Fri, Feb 1, 2013 at 11:07 AM, Priyank Gupta <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hello,
>        I have created a document on cms.
>  Now i have used that document through a java file and put some values in
> that with the help of bean.

could you try doing the same via the CMS UI?

It appears that the folder type is not configured correctly on the
folder you're attempting to create the document in.

cheers, Frank

> But in this case i have get some errors as
>
> <http://hippo.2275632.n2.nabble.com/file/n7580298/error-Hippo-document-workflow.png>
> Please give some hint how to resolve this errors.
>
> One more thing when i have search on internet then i have get some related
> information about it that doc should have hipposysedit:prototype
> property.But Document have this property.
>
> Thanks

Re: How to resolve this Workflow Exception

Priyank Gupta
Thanks Frank,

   You are write the document which i had been used that was not correctly configured.

Now can You please tell me that the document i have created on cms i want to make it permanent So i have

save the xml file of that document in hippo:namespaces and also update the hippoecm-extension.xml.

Is there any More xml where i have to edit and made changes on content Project ?

I have also a workflow project like content Porject which have define workflow for other documents.

Is it any need to define workflow for this new document which i have created ? Or if i want any extra work after put values to document then i should use that.

Re: How to resolve this Workflow Exception

Frank van Lankvelt
if the folder has a folder type that contains a query which can find
the prototype when executed, then you should be OK.
So in total it's three places to check, the folder, the query in the
folder type and the prototype.

cheers, Frank

On Sat, Feb 2, 2013 at 6:03 AM, Priyank Gupta <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Thanks Frank,
>
>    You are write the document which i had been used that was not correctly
> configured.
>
> Now can You please tell me that the document i have created on cms i want to
> make it permanent So i have
>
> save the xml file of that document in hippo:namespaces and also update the
> hippoecm-extension.xml.
>
> Is there any More xml where i have to edit and made changes on content
> Project ?
>
> I have also a workflow project like content Porject which have define
> workflow for other documents.
>
> Is it any need to define workflow for this new document which i have created
> ? Or if i want any extra work after put values to document then i should use
> that.

Re: How to resolve this Workflow Exception

abhishek bhardwaj
Hi All,
 I have some issues that in my email template documents a message is showing at twice i just want to remove it by editing but after edit html portion is not showing anything like following images.

Emailtemp.png (214K) Download Attachment

Re: How to resolve this Workflow Exception

Frank van Lankvelt
please create a new thread instead of hijacking an existing one.