How to run the query to JCR

Priyank Gupta
Hi,
    I want to run the JCR update.so that i can change the values.

Can you tell me how can i run these update query to JCR?

Re: How to run the query to JCR

could you perhaps describe what you've already tried?
What kind of query do you want to right and what are it's requirements.

On Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 5:05 PM, Priyank Gupta <[hidden email]> wrote:
> un the JCR update.so that i can change the values.
>
> Can you tell me how can i run these update query to JCR?

Re: How to run the query to JCR

Priyank Gupta
I have get that node where i have to change that then i have tried to run the query but it did nt work

i have use this query
UPDATE mootlywcm:membersignupdocument SET mootlywcm:isActive='true' WHERE mootlywcm:activationCode='{}';

Can you tell me what steps more to do to run update query to jcr?

my requirement is to simply update the values which node already exist in jcr.

Re: How to run the query to JCR

Frank van Lankvelt
it is not possible to make changes in the repository using jcr queries.
What you can do is query for the node, make the change and then save
the session.

cheers, Frank

On Fri, Jan 18, 2013 at 9:00 AM, Priyank Gupta <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I have get that node where i have to change that then i have tried to run the
> query but it did nt work
>

> i have use this query
> UPDATE mootlywcm:membersignupdocument SET mootlywcm:isActive='true' WHERE
> mootlywcm:activationCode='{}';
>
> Can you tell me what steps more to do to run update query to jcr?
>
> my requirement is to simply update the values which node already exist in
> jcr.

Re: How to run the query to JCR

Jasper Floor
Hi,

maybe this is what you need?

As Frank stated, you cannot change things through querying. The jcr runner makes it easy to get nodes via queries or paths and perform some task on them. The runner connects to a running repository.

mvg,
Jasper

On Fri, Jan 18, 2013 at 9:27 AM, Frank van Lankvelt <[hidden email]> wrote:
it is not possible to make changes in the repository using jcr queries.
What you can do is query for the node, make the change and then save
the session.

cheers, Frank

On Fri, Jan 18, 2013 at 9:00 AM, Priyank Gupta <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I have get that node where i have to change that then i have tried to run the
> query but it did nt work
>

> i have use this query
> UPDATE mootlywcm:membersignupdocument SET mootlywcm:isActive='true' WHERE
> mootlywcm:activationCode='{}';
>
> Can you tell me what steps more to do to run update query to jcr?
>
> my requirement is to simply update the values which node already exist in
> jcr.

US <a href="tel:%2B1%20877%20414%204776" value="+18774144776">+1 877 414 4776 (toll free)
Europe <a href="tel:%2B31%280%2920%20522%204466" value="+31205224466">+31(0)20 522 4466