Howto disable profiling

r.slegtenhorst
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Howto disable profiling

Wouter Danes-2
Check your log4j configuration. Did someone check in the (local) development version?
I'd put the HST on ERROR or maybe on WARN.

Re: Howto disable profiling

r.slegtenhorst
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Howto disable profiling

Wouter Danes-2
" INFO  - stComponentInvokerProfiler - Profiling:"

Tells me something is wrong with your log4j configs.. Are you sure the P-environment has the right log4j config?
Search for HstComponentInvoker in .xml and .properties files..

Re: Howto disable profiling

r.slegtenhorst
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Howto disable profiling

Wouter Danes-2
What about the production server? Log4j can find configuration files anywhere on the class path, it might be a production-server-specific file somewhere?

> Search for HstComponentInvoker in .xml and .properties files..

Just searched our entire repo, and the only occurence of HstComponentInvoker is in hst-core-2.22.09.jar...

Re: Howto disable profiling

you might want to startup your application server with:

-Dlog4j.debug=true

That will point you to the log4j configuration and where it's coming from.

Jeroen