Integration of Solr with Cms version 7.7

Integration of Solr with Cms version 7.7

ramandeep0015
Hi

Can we integrate Solr Search server with Hippo-Cms version 7.7
If we can, Do we have and online tutorial or example

Thanks
Ramandeep Singh

Re: Integration of Solr with Cms version 7.7

Ard
Hello Ramandeep,

On Tue, May 29, 2012 at 12:32 PM, ramandeep0015 <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi
>
> Can we integrate Solr Search server with Hippo-Cms version 7.7
> If we can, Do we have and online tutorial or example

We have seamless Solr Search integration planned for the 7.8 / 7.9. A
large part of the implementation has already been done. It is
compatible with the 7.7, so, you will be able to migrate later to the
7.8 and start using the Solr integration. We are still in the progress
of finalizing (make it production ready for clustering, and alike) and
reviewing it. I'll be also taking up initial .org documentation.
Hopefully you can hold your horses until we have it production ready.
If not, you can check out the HST trunk and TESTSUITE trunk to see
it's current state

Regards Ard