Is it possible to relocate a repository to another machine?

Is it possible to relocate a repository to another machine?

David Legg
If I set up a local machine running CMS7 and let users begin populating
it with documents, is it straightforward to transfer that content along
with all the permissions and document types etc to a new repository at a
later date?

I'm hoping to develop the web site locally and then transfer it to its
final destination on a public web server at a later date.

Regards,
David Legg

Re: Is it possible to relocate a repository to another machine?

David Legg
Hi Jeroen,

> sorry for this late response, but yes this is possible. You can use the XML
> export from the console to export all the items described below. I've done
> this multiple times.

Thanks for confirming that.  I've learned a lot more about CMS7 since I
wrote the email ;-)

Regards,
David Legg