Limit on the Number of Nodes within hst:pages,templates & components

Limit on the Number of Nodes within hst:pages,templates & components

Vivek
This post was updated on .
Hello All,
Is there a limit on the number of nodes that could be added under hst:pages,hst:templates & hst:components? With varying design requirements I see everytime I have to create/add nodes in the above 3 hst's.
Inputs on the same is appreciated.

Re: Limit on the Number of Nodes with hst:pages, templates & components

Ard
On Wed, Feb 6, 2013 at 8:15 PM, Vivek <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hello All,
> Is there a limit on the number of nodes that could be added under
> hst:pages,hst:templates & hst:components? With varying design requirements I
> see everytime I have to create/add nodes in the above 3 hst's.

there is no limit, only the model loading gets more expensive at some
point. Note that we always try to avoid to become page driven, where
for every document a sitemap item + hst component tree is created. We
are template driven, thus use wildcards in the sitemap like * and **.

Either way, we have customers that around 10.000 hst components used
in a single hst:configuration. If you need way more, you might get a
hst model to reload slower, In that case, hst 2.24.13 is very useful
for you as that support stale models, where reloading is done in the
background

Regards ard

> Inputs on the same is appreciated.
> Thanks,

Re: Limit on the Number of Nodes with hst:pages, templates & components

abhishek bhardwaj
Hi All,

Can anybody tell me how to use recaptcha in my jsp page.............

Re: Limit on the Number of Nodes with hst:pages, templates & components

please start a new thread when you ask a question, because otherwise
it's getting confusing.

@Ard — Thanks for the information.