Link Picker

Wilson de Paula Pedro Junior
Hi,

I'm trying to make a Link Picker plugin (hippp:mirror), where I can configure in the editor:templates the startnode / type of the document to be selected.
Can anyone help me out with this?

Which files do I need to adapt from the following link, in order to grab the startnode and type?
http://svn.onehippo.org/repos/hippo/hippo-ecm/trunk/addon/editor/frontend/src/main/java/org/hippoecm/frontend/editor/plugins/linkpicker/

Do I need a custom cms-picker and/or a cms-tree-view in my hippo:configurations?

@ Jeroen Reijn, it would be a very nice subject for your blog. :)

Thanks in advance,

Wilson

Re: Link Picker

Frank van Lankvelt
it is possible to set the initial path for a dialog by setting the 'base.uuid' property to the uuid of a folder.  This should be for the LinkPickerPlugin in the /hippo:namespaces/hippo/mirror.

If you want to differentiate between different types of links (e.g. limiting the options to documents of a particular type) then you can create pseudo types.  These are only in the system as content definitions under the /hippo:namespaces folder, but not as actual node types.

cheers, Frank

On Thu, Sep 23, 2010 at 5:25 PM, Wilson de Paula Pedro Junior <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

I'm trying to make a Link Picker plugin (hippp:mirror), where I can configure in the editor:templates the startnode / type of the document to be selected.
Can anyone help me out with this?

Which files do I need to adapt from the following link, in order to grab the startnode and type?
http://svn.onehippo.org/repos/hippo/hippo-ecm/trunk/addon/editor/frontend/src/main/java/org/hippoecm/frontend/editor/plugins/linkpicker/

Do I need a custom cms-picker and/or a cms-tree-view in my hippo:configurations?

@ Jeroen Reijn, it would be a very nice subject for your blog. :)

Thanks in advance,

Wilson

USA  • San Fransisco  185 H Street Suite B  •  Petaluma CA 94952-5100 •  +1 (707) 773 4646
Canada    •   Montréal  5369 Boulevard St-Laurent  •  Montréal QC H2T 1S5  •  +1 (514) 316 8966
www.onehippo.com  •  www.onehippo.org  •  [hidden email]

Re: Link Picker

Edwin B.
Frank van Lankvelt wrote
If you want to differentiate between different types of links (e.g. limiting
the options to documents of a particular type) then you can create pseudo
types.  These are only in the system as content definitions under the
/hippo:namespaces folder, but not as actual node types.
Is there any how-to step-by-step documentation available?
Does the GoGreen-demo contain an example (couldn't find one)?

Best regards,
Edwin