Lurking in freenode? join #hippo-cms selfhelp channel

Lurking in freenode? join #hippo-cms selfhelp channel

Yassine Elassad
Hi everyone,

this is for those of you who like my self are 99.99% of the time
available on irc.freenode,
i would be glade if we can come together into the #hippo-cms channel
and exchange ideas,
solution experience, around hippo.

thanks
Yassine

irc://chat.freenode.net#hippo-cms

Yassine Elassad
Bonn, Germany.
Mobile (Germany)     : +49 176 63772700

PEACE :
( P ) Positive ( E ) Energy ( A ) Always ( C ) Correct ( E ) Errors.

Re: Lurking in freenode? join #hippo-cms selfhelp channel

Hi Yassine,

great initiative!