Multiple Ajax Calls From a single page

ramandeep0015
Hi

I want to make multiple ajax hits from a single template.
Do i need to do it via some hidden variable or parameter

OR

There is way to serve multiple resource templates depending upon the resource Id or action

Thanks & Regards
Ramandeep Singh

Re: Multiple Ajax Calls From a single page

amitpatkar
You can always change the renderPath run time,
I guess a little bit on what you are trying to achieve will help :)

On Wed, Apr 10, 2013 at 1:13 AM, ramandeep0015 <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi

I want to make multiple ajax hits from a single template.
Do i need to do it via some hidden variable or parameter

OR

There is way to serve multiple resource templates depending upon the
resource Id or action

Thanks & Regards
Ramandeep Singh

Re: Multiple Ajax Calls From a single page

Bas van Leeuwen

Bas van Leeuwen | Community Manager | Hippo

[hidden email] - Hippo
Amsterdam - Oosteinde 11, 1017 WT  Amsterdam