New release of EasyForms

Bas van Leeuwen
Hello everyone,

A new release of EasyForms is here, among others it brings templating possibilities to the thank you email.

We'd like to thank Matthijs Tolkamp, Denis Tunović, Allan de Bruin, Gilbert Korrubel, Willem-Jan Gevers, and Ricardo Sawirjo for their contribution and of course the Ministry of General affairs for freeing them up!

Enjoy!
Bas van Leeuwen

Re: New release of EasyForms

Wouter Danes-2

Great job guys!

Re: New release of EasyForms

Gerrit Berkouwer
This post was updated on .
Indeed, great work guys!

We developed these improvements for our www.rijksoverheid.nl platform. We made multi-steps forms possible: fill-in page, check-page, send-page. Also a lot of code improvements and bug- fixing.

We would really love to hear feedback about our improvements, try it out :-)!