Node property initialization via updater

Node property initialization via updater

Adolfo Benedetti
Hi *,

We are using annotation based updaters. If we try to create and
initialize a multi value string property, the only working solution
that we've found is initializing the property with:

node.setProperty("something:cool", new String[]{""});

Otherwise we will get a Double at the property type.We also tried with:

node.setProperty("something:cool", new String[]{});
node.setProperty("something:cool", new Value[]{});

This is a known issue, or just the way that it should be?,

Thank you,

Adolfo Benedetti
iprofs.nl

Re: Node property initialization via updater

Wouter Danes-2
It's a known issue, I thought it was fixed in the first half of this year. I reported the same issue around May.

We are using annotation based updaters. If we try to create and initialize a multi value string property, the only working solution that we've found is initializing the property with:

node.setProperty("something:cool", new String[]{""});

Otherwise we will get a Double at the property type.We also tried with:

node.setProperty("something:cool", new String[]{}); node.setProperty("something:cool", new Value[]{});

This is a known issue, or just the way that it should be?,

Thank you,

Adolfo Benedetti
iprofs.nl

Re: Node property initialization via updater

Frank van Lankvelt
sorry, it's not been fixed.  The 'type' argument is not supported in
the updater node impl.

cheers, Frank