Problem in creating document from cms

abhishek bhardwaj
Dear All, While i am creating new document under configuration:>Hippo:namespace>project name after saving name of document i am not able to edit fields in document. or the primitive types are not showing on screen.so how can i create fields.

Re: Problem in creating document from cms

Mohammad Nour

Hi

   Which version are you using and which version of IE (noticed that you use windows) ?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3
Apologies for any typos

<http://hippo.2275632.n2.nabble.com/file/n7580579/saldoc.png>

Re: Problem in creating document from cms

abhishek bhardwaj
Hello Mohammad Nour,

I am using window 7 starter and using eclipse indigo.

--
Thank You
Abhishek Bhardwaj
+918527573211
skype Id- cgabhishek

Re: Problem in creating document from cms

Mohammad Nour

Hi

   And what version of Hippo ?

--
Thank You
Abhishek Bhardwaj

Re: Problem in creating document from cms

abhishek bhardwaj
I am using hppo 7

--
Thank You
Abhishek Bhardwaj
+918527573211
skype Id- cgabhishek

Re: Problem in creating document from cms

Junaidh Sheriff

On Thu, Mar 7, 2013 at 9:06 AM, abhishek bhardwaj <[hidden email]> wrote:
I am using hppo 7

Like hippo CMS 7.5, 7.6, 7.7, 7.8 - of these which one are you using?

--
Thank You
Abhishek Bhardwaj

Re: Problem in creating document from cms

Simon Voortman-2

This specific situation has been observed before. See the issue in [1].

It was deemed to be a caching problem. Can you clear all your caches and cookies, and see if it happens again?

If it does, we'd like to reopen the issue with more information on how to reproduce, so we can fix the problem. Therefore, we'll need the specific version of Hippo CMS (7.7.7 or 7.8.1 or another version?). Please also inform us about which browser and version you are using.

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards,
/Simon

--