Problem in forgot password module

megha
Hii,

I am working on Hippo on Forgot Password Module.In this a mail has to be send on the user's id if forgotpass is clicked. It  is creating the node in repository also the email Message document in that node.
But it is throwing the error of  not able to modify the item (email message node).
If we go to node in cms and change the email message node's unlock then we can modify that node and publish that node.

Give some suggestion that how can we resolve this issue of  Access Denied Exception.

Thanks,
Megha

Re: Problem in forgot password module

marijan milicevic
Hi Megha,
n 01/15/2013 11:30 AM, megha wrote:
Hii,

I am working on Hippo on Forgot Password Module.In this a mail has to be
send on the user's id if forgotpass is clicked. It  is creating the node in
repository also the email Message document in that node.
But it is throwing the error of  not able to modify the item (email message
node).
If we go to node in cms and change the email message node's unlock then we
can modify that node and publish that node.

Give some suggestion that how can we resolve this issue of  Access Denied
Exception.

please check site user permissions:

http://www.onehippo.org/7_8/library/concepts/security/setting-hst-siteuser-permissions.html

cheers