Problem with creating the new document

Priyank Gupta
hi,
  I had created a document of compound type in cms. Now create that's xml file in hst:hst/hst:namespaces/mootlywcm from cms/content.

But this new document is not being present in cms when i done with mvn clean install on cmd.

Suppose i want to add a new document and i create that document in cms then create that's xml file in document folder where all other document has been stored.

 Is this it to create a document? or I need to made more changes in somewhere else to reflect the changes.

thanks
priyank

Re: Problem with creating the new document

marijan milicevic
Hi Priyank,

On 01/09/2013 09:41 AM, Priyank Gupta wrote:
hi,
  I had created a document of compound type in cms. Now create that's xml
file in hst:hst/hst:namespaces/mootlywcm from cms/content.

But this new document is not being present in cms when i done with mvn clean
install on cmd.

Suppose i want to add a new document and i create that document in cms then
create that's xml file in document folder where all other document has been
stored.

 Is this it to create a document? or I need to made more changes in
somewhere else to reflect the changes.

You can use auto export so your changes are not lost, please check  this link:

http://www.onehippo.org/7_8/library/development/automatic-export-add-on.html

cheers
marijan

thanks