Release 2.16.14 not in mvn repository?

JunNi
We are trying to patch our Hippo 7.4 for the session related 100% cpu issue with release 2.16.14 (http://www.onehippo.org/cms7/about/release_notes/release-7.4/2.16.14.html). However, it doesn't seem that 2.16.14 is released to the hippo mvn repository. Is there an estimated release date for that?
Thanks!
Jun

Re: Release 2.16.14 not in mvn repository?

Mickaël Tricot
Hi Jun,

It seems that the latest tag for 7.4 is version 2.16.15: https://svn.onehippo.org/repos/hippo/hippo-cms7/archive/tags/Tag-HREPTWO-v2_16_15/
However, I cannot find it either on the Maven repository. I guess it is related to the fact that only the enterprise subscription offers "production ready builds with updates, back ports, security updates and patches" for older versions than the two last minor releases. Details on: http://www.onehippo.com/en/support/subscriptions

Cheers,
Mickaël

RE: Release 2.16.14 not in mvn repository?

JunNi

Thanks Michael. I confirmed with Hippo that it’s only accessible to enterprise subscribers.

Cheers

Jun

However, I cannot find it either on the Maven repository. I guess it is related to the fact that only the enterprise subscription offers "production ready builds with updates, back ports, security updates and patches" for older versions than the two last minor releases. Details on: http://www.onehippo.com/en/support/subscriptions

Cheers,
Mickaël

http://hippo.2275632.n2.nabble.com/Release-2-16-14-not-in-mvn-repository-tp7493570p7540345.html

To unsubscribe from Release 2.16.14 not in mvn repository?, click here.
NAML

Re: Release 2.16.14 not in mvn repository?

Ard
Hello Jun and  Mickael,

On Tue, May 8, 2012 at 9:40 PM, JunNi <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Thanks Michael. I confirmed with Hippo that it’s only accessible to enterprise subscribers.

It is a bit more subtle :-)

All releases are available for everybody. For example see in this case
[1] (note there is already the 2_16_15 as well, see [2]). However,
what is not publicly available for non enterprise subscribers are the
deployed maven artifacts for older versions. These users will simply
have to build the artifact themselves by checking out the
corresponding tags. Also see [3] for more info about this

[1] https://svn.onehippo.org/repos/hippo/hippo-cms7/archive/tags/Tag-HREPTWO-v2_16_14/
[2] https://svn.onehippo.org/repos/hippo/hippo-cms7/archive/tags/Tag-HREPTWO-v2_16_15/
[3] http://www.onehippo.com/en/faq

Hope this helps to clarify things

Regards Ard

> Cheers
> Jun

http://hippo.2275632.n2.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=macro_viewer&id=instant_html%21nabble%3Aemail.naml&base=nabble.naml.namespaces.BasicNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NabbleNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NodeNamespace&breadcrumbs=notify_subscribers%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-instant_emails%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-send_instant_email%21nabble%3Aemail.naml>

Re: Release 2.16.14 not in mvn repository?

Bartosz Oudekerk
Administrator
On 09/05/12 09:34, Ard Schrijvers wrote:
> [1] https://svn.onehippo.org/repos/hippo/hippo-cms7/archive/tags/Tag-HREPTWO-v2_16_14/
> [2] https://svn.onehippo.org/repos/hippo/hippo-cms7/archive/tags/Tag-HREPTWO-v2_16_15/

Those should use http as the protocol.

Kind regards,
Bartosz

http://www.onehippo.com/

Re: Release 2.16.14 not in mvn repository?

Ard
On Wed, May 9, 2012 at 10:57 AM, Bartosz Oudekerk
<[hidden email]> wrote:
> On 09/05/12 09:34, Ard Schrijvers wrote:
>>
>> [1]
>> https://svn.onehippo.org/repos/hippo/hippo-cms7/archive/tags/Tag-HREPTWO-v2_16_14/
>> [2]
>> https://svn.onehippo.org/repos/hippo/hippo-cms7/archive/tags/Tag-HREPTWO-v2_16_15/
>

> Those should use http as the protocol.

Ah of course, thanks Bartosz!

Ard

> Kind regards,
> Bartosz

> http://www.onehippo.com/

RE: Release 2.16.14 not in mvn repository?

JunNi

Thanks for the clarification Ard.

Jun

http://hippo.2275632.n2.nabble.com/Release-2-16-14-not-in-mvn-repository-tp7493570p7542072.html