Remove the edition portion from the site

Remove the edition portion from the site

pankaj
Hi friends....
I am having a problem that i want to remove the "Edition " portion from the site written on the top right of the page. So please suggest me how cold i do it.

Thanks all...

Re: Remove the edition portion from the site

Frank van Lankvelt
everything that's rendered on your site has been put there by someone
in your own team.

cheers, Frank

On Fri, Jan 18, 2013 at 6:46 AM, PANKAJ SINGH <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi friends....
> I am having a problem that i want to remove the "Edition " portion from the
> site written on the top right of the page. So please suggest me how cold i
> do it.
>
> Thanks all...

Re: Remove the edition portion from the site

Niels van Kampenhout-2
On Fri, Jan 18, 2013 at 6:46 AM, PANKAJ SINGH <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi friends....
> I am having a problem that i want to remove the "Edition " portion from the
> site written on the top right of the page. So please suggest me how cold i
> do it.

I suspect you are talking about the Go Green demo site.
You can simply modify the relevant JSP template to your liking, e.g. this one:

https://svn.onehippo.org/repos/hippo/hippo-demos/hippo-go-green/trunk/site/src/main/webapp/WEB-INF/jsp/standard/header/langnavigation.jsp

Hope this helps
Niels