Removing Of Document From CMS

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
5 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Removing Of Document From CMS

kusum Lata
Hi
I have an query about removing the documents of different languages which are showing in hippo CMS (Browse/documents) as

1. Hippo Mise au vert
2. Hippo Ga Groen
3. Hippo Durable

I want to remove all these documents which are in different languages.
Please give a solution for this problem.

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Removing Of Document From CMS

Jeroen Reijn
Administrator
Hi,

which version of Hippo CMS are you using?

Jeroen

On Wed, Feb 20, 2013 at 12:47 PM, kusum Lata
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi
> I have an query about removing the documents of different languages which
> are showing in hippo CMS (Browse/documents) as
>
> 1. Hippo Mise au vert
> 2. Hippo Ga Groen
> 3. Hippo Durable
>
> I want to remove all these documents which are in different languages.
> Please give a solution for this problem.
>
>
>
>
>
> --
> View this message in context: http://hippo.2275632.n2.nabble.com/Removing-Of-Document-From-CMS-tp7580482.html
> Sent from the Hippo CMS 7 mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
> _______________________________________________
> Hippo-cms7-user mailing list and forums
> http://www.onehippo.org/cms7/support/forums.html



--
Jeroen Reijn
Solution Architect
Hippo

Amsterdam - Oosteinde 11, 1017 WT Amsterdam
Boston - 1 Broadway, Cambridge, MA 02142

US +1 877 414 4776 (toll free)
Europe +31(0)20 522 4466
www.onehippo.com

http://about.me/jeroenreijn
_______________________________________________
Hippo-cms7-user mailing list and forums
http://www.onehippo.org/cms7/support/forums.html
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Removing Of Document From CMS

kusum Lata
I am using CMS 7.
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Removing Of Document From CMS

Jeroen Reijn
Administrator
Yes, but which minor version are you using. CMS 7.6, 7.7, 7.8 ? I'm
asking because in 7.8 you can run scripts from the CMS UI and then I
could come up with a query for you.

On Thu, Feb 21, 2013 at 6:05 AM, kusum Lata
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> I am using CMS 7.
>
>
>
> --
> View this message in context: http://hippo.2275632.n2.nabble.com/Removing-Of-Document-From-CMS-tp7580482p7580486.html
> Sent from the Hippo CMS 7 mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
> _______________________________________________
> Hippo-cms7-user mailing list and forums
> http://www.onehippo.org/cms7/support/forums.html



--
Jeroen Reijn
Solution Architect
Hippo

Amsterdam - Oosteinde 11, 1017 WT Amsterdam
Boston - 1 Broadway, Cambridge, MA 02142

US +1 877 414 4776 (toll free)
Europe +31(0)20 522 4466
www.onehippo.com

http://about.me/jeroenreijn
_______________________________________________
Hippo-cms7-user mailing list and forums
http://www.onehippo.org/cms7/support/forums.html
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Removing Of Document From CMS

Bert Leunis
The same question was answered just a few days ago. See this thread: http://hippo.2275632.n2.nabble.com/To-remove-folders-of-languages-in-documents-of-cms-td7580466.html

With kind regards/Met vriendelijke groet,
Bert Leunis

Amsterdam - Oosteinde 11, 1017 WT Amsterdam
Boston - 1 Broadway, Cambridge, MA 02142

US +1 877 414 4776 (toll free)
Europe +31(0)20 522 4466
www.onehippo.com


On Thu, Feb 21, 2013 at 9:18 AM, Jeroen Reijn <[hidden email]> wrote:
Yes, but which minor version are you using. CMS 7.6, 7.7, 7.8 ? I'm
asking because in 7.8 you can run scripts from the CMS UI and then I
could come up with a query for you.

On Thu, Feb 21, 2013 at 6:05 AM, kusum Lata
<[hidden email]> wrote:
> I am using CMS 7.
>
>
>
> --
> View this message in context: http://hippo.2275632.n2.nabble.com/Removing-Of-Document-From-CMS-tp7580482p7580486.html
> Sent from the Hippo CMS 7 mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
> _______________________________________________
> Hippo-cms7-user mailing list and forums
> http://www.onehippo.org/cms7/support/forums.html



--
Jeroen Reijn
Solution Architect
Hippo

Amsterdam - Oosteinde 11, 1017 WT Amsterdam
Boston - 1 Broadway, Cambridge, MA 02142

US <a href="tel:%2B1%20877%20414%204776" value="+18774144776">+1 877 414 4776 (toll free)
Europe <a href="tel:%2B31%280%2920%20522%204466" value="+31205224466">+31(0)20 522 4466
www.onehippo.com

http://about.me/jeroenreijn
_______________________________________________
Hippo-cms7-user mailing list and forums
http://www.onehippo.org/cms7/support/forums.html


_______________________________________________
Hippo-cms7-user mailing list and forums
http://www.onehippo.org/cms7/support/forums.html