Reports function in CMS 7.6?

Gerrit Berkouwer
This post was updated on .
Last week I saw a quick demo of the Reports tab in the CMS 7.6 version. I wanted to have a good look at this on the online demo-site, because the info in the Reports is a good start for the management info we want to export from Hippo CMS...

Unfortunately the reports function is not in the Go Green online demo...:-(. Why is that? Is it not so out-of-the-box as I hoped :-)?

Can anyone point me to info about the Reports function? What info can it show?

Re: Reports function in CMS 7.6?

Gerrit Berkouwer
No clue anyone? :-(

Re: Reports function in CMS 7.6?

Stefan Schinkel
Hi Gerrit,
Advanced reporting is part of Hippo CMS 7.7. This release is scheduled for december 2011. When the release is official, we will communicate more about this feature.

Thanks

Stefan