So many trouble during getting the source code?

So many trouble during getting the source code?

Allen
Why is it simply so difficult to get the source code of Hippo?
I follow the hippo-baby-steps(http://www.onehippo.org/7_7/trails/developer-trail/hippo-baby-steps), while run the "mvn install", I got a error:

How to solve this problem?
Thank you very much.

Re: So many trouble during getting the source code?

I don't now why you get this connection refused error. I just tried it
and it seems to work for me. Have you tried one of those URLS in the
browser? Are you perhaps behind a proxy?

Jeroen

On Sat, Sep 29, 2012 at 4:13 AM, Allen <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Why is it simply so difficult to get the source code of Hippo?
> I follow the
> hippo-baby-steps(http://www.onehippo.org/7_7/trails/developer-trail/hippo-baby-steps),
> while run the "mvn install", I got a error:
>
> <http://hippo.2275632.n2.nabble.com/file/n7579411/%E6%8D%95%E8%8E%B7.png>
>
> How to solve this problem?
> Thank you very much.

Re: So many trouble during getting the source code?

Arthur Bogaart
This post was updated on .

If your looking for just the source code, use our public svn repository [1] which is available over any internet connection (unless blocked by a proxy/firewall).

Regards,
Arthur Bogaart

[1] http://svn.onehippo.org/repos/hippo/hippo-cms7/

Re: So many trouble during getting the source code?

marijan milicevic
Hi Arthur,

On 10/01/2012 09:47 AM, Arthur Bogaart wrote:

> Hi,
>
> If your looking for just the source code, use our public svn repository [1]
> which is available over any internet connection (unless blocked by a
> proxy/firewall).
>
> Regards,
> Arthur Bogaart
> [1] https://svn.onehippo.org/repos/hippo/hippo-cms7/

it should be http (not https):

http://svn.onehippo.org/repos/hippo/hippo-cms7/

cheers
marijan

Re: Re: So many trouble during getting the source code?

Allen
I got it. Thanks very much.

Best regards.

徐旺
基础软件事业部

东软集团(大连)有限公司
大连市黄浦路901-4
Postcode:116085
Phone:0411 - 8483 5707

Date: 2012-10-01 15:47
Subject: Re: So many trouble during getting the source code?
Hi,

If your looking for just the source code, use our public svn repository [1] which is available over any internet connection (unless blocked by a proxy/firewall).

Regards,
Arthur Bogaart

[1] https://svn.onehippo.org/repos/hippo/hippo-cms7/

http://hippo.2275632.n2.nabble.com/So-many-trouble-during-getting-the-source-code-tp7579411p7579414.html
To unsubscribe from So many trouble during getting the source code?, click here.
NAML

is intended only for the use of the intended recipient and may be confidential and/or privileged of
Neusoft Corporation, its subsidiaries and/or its affiliates. If any reader of this communication is
not the intended recipient, unauthorized use, forwarding, printing,  storing, disclosure or copying
immediately notify the sender by return e-mail, and delete the original message and all copies from
your system. Thank you.

Re: Re: So many trouble during getting the source code?

Allen
It is the problem of proxy configuration.
Thanks very much.

Best regards.

徐旺
基础软件事业部