Sorting by node name (Pages/Components)

Resistol
Hi all,

I have a quick question about sorting a list of documents. We have already a list of documents sorted by a property (Lastname) for a page. However, we would like now to sort the documents using the name of the node.

Current:
the hst:Parameter is  "sortBy"
the hst:parametervalues is "my_project:memberlastname"

Target:
the hst:Parameter is  "sortBy"
the hst:parametervalues is "???" (node name)

We are not aware which 'property' we should employ for this. Does anyone have an idea about the right parametervalue?

Re: Sorting by node name (Pages/Components)

Resistol
Thanks.

It works like a charm!