To remove folders of languages in documents of cms.

To remove folders of languages in documents of cms.

pankaj
Hi all
I want to remove the folders shown when we access http://localhost:8080/cms/.
When we click on documents in cms it shows a list of folders in many
languages. I want to remove all languages folders except English
website. can any one tell me what to do for it.

Thanks all.

Re: To remove folders of languages in documents of cms.

William Borg Barthet
Hi Pankaj,

it sounds like you're using our GoGreen demo. If you create a fresh project from the archetype you should see only one root folder.
In any case, all the folders and documents you see when you first start the CMS are described in xml files in the bootstrap content module (project-root/content for most versions). You can modify the bootstrap data there and restart with a clean repository. An index file called hippoecm-extension.xml describes everything that will be bootstapped into your empty repository.

William

On 17 February 2013 17:32, PANKAJ SINGH <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi all
I want to remove the folders shown when we access http://localhost:8080/cms/.
When we click on documents in cms it shows a list of folders in many
languages. I want to remove all languages folders except English
website. can any one tell me what to do for it.

Thanks all.

Re: To remove folders of languages in documents of cms.

pankaj
Thanks both for suggesting me but i am a very new user of hippo so
still do not understand that what to do with hippoecm-extention.xml or
any oher file so that the documents of many languages can be removed.

which xml file contain the nodes of these languages.
Thank you.

Re: To remove folders of languages in documents of cms.

Bert Leunis
Hello Pankaj,

More on that here [1]. To grab the basics of Hippo: consider follow our Base Training [2].

Bert Leunis