Url after successfull login

ramandeep0015
Hi

I am working on project in which there is hidden field named destination
in which some some session attribute is fetched , I am unable to find where this session attribute is being set

I have another login form from where i have to redirect to some other page after successful login

Please Help

Thanks
Ramandeep Singh

Re: Url after successfull login

Bas van Leeuwen
This mailinglist is obsolete, please use the Google Group at http://onehippo.com/groups or send a mail to [hidden email]

Regards,
Bas van Leeuwen | Community Manager | Hippo

[hidden email] - Hippo
Amsterdam - Oosteinde 11, 1017 WT  Amsterdam